• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. namohysip

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

Hello yes, some of my favorite stories ended up following multiple perspectives across the plot, sometimes from completely different locations, only for them to meet up near the END of the book when it all came together. Off the top of my head, Swan Song by Robert McCammon and One Door Away from...
  2. namohysip

I can see how that sort of threat might be useful to some folks who can't decide on, for example, a few extras or some random Pokemon archetype they need for a quick scene. Why not?
  3. namohysip

Oh! Yes, it was! ...Kind of. @BackSet It's sort of tricky, novelizing a roleplay. For one, you have to make sure that you aren't actually taking anything from the other roleplayers and what they contributed unless they're co-authors--just from an ethical standpoint. Hands of Creation is not...
  4. namohysip

Oh, are we talking about our personalities and quirks leaking into our writing? I'm almost positive some or many of my characters take on pieces of my personality. I can't really name them off the top of my head, though. I usually just let people tell me what characters I seem to be the most...
  5. namohysip

Well! And here I am. Hey everyone, I'm new to the forums, got directed here via word of mouth and then Ambyssin, another person who visits here. I'm another of his rare breed -- a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon writer. So I hope that's of interest to at least a small fraction of folks around here!
Back
Top Bottom