Search results for query: *

1. necropyromancer

Neverending Romance -- The Shipping List Revival

BoyGeniusShipping - Hyde & Sophocles Pretty self-explanatory! Surprised this name was free but I'm not complaining. LifeDewShipping - Queen Ilene & Lizabeth Shout-out to AriadneEurydice for the name! After the Gen 8 move, since Lizabeth is associated with water and Ilene with a Tree of Life...
  2. necropyromancer

It's great to see you back! You make a great point about the Shauna/Emma ship name where it's true we have no way of knowing what the original namer's thought process was, and I feel a bit bad now I focused the discussion so much on that one ship when it was more of just a general kickoff for...
  3. necropyromancer

I agree with you that there's a lot of nuance going into what would be considered too far or not, esp as a white American myself. I'm sure it's the kind of name that some people wouldn't find so uncomfortable but to myself personally naming ships after real locations that have colonial histories...
  4. necropyromancer

So. We've had discussions here about ship names that contain nsfw elements, those containing offensive language (ie the older name for Steven/Cynthia), and how alternate names for these ships can be added to the list or made otherwise 'official' and more widespread due to the nature of these...
  5. necropyromancer

Was brainstorming names for a different Trip ship but this one jumped out at me from a list of camera terms and I couldn't resist the pun so: TripodShipping - Chili & Trip EDIT: Don't want to double post so here are the actual names I wanted to submit but was still working on haha...
  6. necropyromancer

LyonesseShipping - Cress, Siebold & Jasmine
  7. necropyromancer

RoseradeRibbonShipping - Drew & Nando CactusFlowerShipping - Drew, Harley & Nando
  8. necropyromancer

MatineePerformanceShipping - Dana & Nini
  9. necropyromancer

NymphaeaShipping - Chloe & Misty SparkedShipping - Damian & Ritchie
  10. necropyromancer

Hi! A little while ago I submitted ApotheosisShipping as Zero/Arceus, but I would like to amend that submission to have the name be for Volo/Arceus instead! I submitted the name before PLA came out and I now think it suits Volo a lot better! It hasn't been added to the list officially yet so...
  11. necropyromancer

ConfectionerShipping - Kelly & Miette InquisitiveShipping - Sawyer (XY) & Tate RoyalBondsShipping - Lear & Bettie RoyalTiesShipping - Lear & Scottie --- Edit 6/23: AmbitiousIdealsShipping - Cheren & Zekrom AmbitiousTruthShipping - Cheren & Reshiram HonestIdealsShipping - Bianca (BW) & Zekrom...
  12. necropyromancer

AlienDeviceShipping - Dulse & Thorton DragonDarlingShipping - Lily (Kanto) & Latias IodineShipping - Dulse, Thorton & Anabel ShigaisenShipping - Dulse & Anabel
  13. necropyromancer

While IlexPromiseShipping was submitted and added to the list for Goh/Horace, not long after Horace's first episode, the ship has since gained more traction as Horace became a more prominent character, and I've noticed a high use of the name TimelessPromiseShipping for them. Would it be possible...
  14. necropyromancer

On that note I've seen some pretty consistent use of AdamantOrbShipping for Adaman/Melli! I just wanted to get the word out on here as a record of the current name being used (at least on tumblr). It doesn't seem to be on the list yet either, as a bonus.
  15. necropyromancer

Back at it with the movie ship names! HiereiaShipping: Sheena & Verity
  16. necropyromancer

Got some movie-character ships today :) Was surprised none of these had names yet! ApotheosisShipping - Zero & Arceus AtheotesShipping - Zero & Sheena PseudoprophetesShipping - Kevin & Zero
  17. necropyromancer

A couple new ones from me! CassiniShipping - Archer, Cyrus & Saturn SilvologyShipping - Gary Oak, Goh & Horace UltraResearchShipping - Dulse & Toren
  18. necropyromancer

FancyContestQueenShipping - Drew, Lisia & May KisshuShipping - Cilan, Hilbert & N (BW) SaintGermainShipping - Calem & Grimsley
  19. necropyromancer

BlankPeaceShipping - Emmet, Ingo & Concordia IronNightShipping - Wikstrom & Evelyn KantoVacationShipping - Concetta & Sara Lee NinjaClanShipping - Nihei & Aya NinshuShipping - Ippei & Aya PerformanceKingShipping - Calem & Aria (anime) TabarShipping - Baraz & Marshal Edit to avoid double...
  20. necropyromancer

IlexPromiseShipping - Goh & Horace
Back
Top Bottom