Search results for query: *

1. neverforever

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Do I need to bring up 2d/3d Zelda and 2d/3d Mario again?
  2. neverforever

I don't get the fuss about whether Let's Go is a main series game or not. Game Freak seems like they want to have a separate type of main game that plays somewhat differently, and it's not like other franchises haven't done this before. Look at the 2D and 3D Mario platformers, the top-down and...
  3. neverforever

I think Keldeo's forme is symbolically significant for the Pokemon's story itself, evolving from a rookie to a full-fledged member of the Swords of Justice, similar to Feebas going from a (subjectively) ugly Pokemon to a (subjectively) beautiful one, or Magikarp from a weak Pokemon to a powerful one
  4. neverforever

It seems my sarcasm didnt get through... But yeah, I think in this case, since it is 5 min, 22/29 sec, I think the times are arbitrary and don't mean anything. You don't have to look deep into everything he posts, in this instance he just probably wanted to share the Charmanders holding hands
  5. neverforever

Also "5:29" 5/29 What does it mean?
  6. neverforever

New Pokemon were added to USUM so anything's fair game for a remake. Besides, we have had new forms of Pokemon in remakes, like Spiky-Eared Pichu in HGSS and a bunch of new Megas in ORAS, so why not new Pokemon?
  7. neverforever

for the most part, though some pokemon do not. the ones that dont off the top of my head are mimikyu and litten, for example (i think litten just meows, someone correct me)
Back
Top Bottom