Search results for query: *

1. nickdt

Moves that Pokemon should/should not be able to learn

So, considering Leavanny can learn Triple Axel, it should be able to learn Axe Kick and Triple Kick as well. Ice Spinner also makes sense in this context and if Gamefreak ever deicdes to take out Aqua Step as a signature move for Quaquaval, Leavanny should learn that as well.
  2. nickdt

Which is still odd though. Like, update the moveset to include it.
  3. nickdt

So... i just learned Tyranitar can't learn Iron Tail or Breaking Swipe either. Seems rather odd as well.
  4. nickdt

I mean... If flapping a tail is what creates a hurricane, why doesn't Milotic learn it (While it does use Tail moves with Iron Tail and Breaking Swipe).
  5. nickdt

Yeah true. Like, you can make the argument its unable too because of its smaller wingspan, but that argument isn't true because of Gyarados.
  6. nickdt

So... in Sword and Shield... its kinda odd Aggron can learn Dragon Claw and Outrage (As the Physical moves), but despite its massive tail, cannot learn Breaking Swipe. If it returns in ScarVio, i expect it to get... since they also gave it to Haxorus and its basically a Dragon like Pokemon...
  7. nickdt

Yeah thats odd. I feel like siblings/related Pokemon should have too an extent the same movesets, especially regarding their typings. Like Glalie can learn Trailblaze via TM, while Froslass can't. Thats also a weird one.
  8. nickdt

Well.. some learnsets should be expanded upon. Look at Lapras, especially late game, it needs to rely on TM's or TR to be viable in battle. The only late game move it learns by lvl up that is viable is Ice Beam, while it needs to depend on Hydro Pump for Water coverage (Or Surf, Waterfall and...
  9. nickdt

Infernal Parade - Obviously the Litwick line Shelter - Toxapex
  10. nickdt

Wait! What? They can't? Also its weird that not every land based Pokemon can learn Sand Attack (And its especially odd with Bunnelby).
  11. nickdt

At least Wooper can PUNCH with that tail of his.
  12. nickdt

Soo..... then why didn't Alains Charizard dropped death on the spot after Goodra used Rain Dance. So that one alone already contradicts it. Wait! Just went over Rain Dance on the wiki, Ho-Oh can learn it via TM. Makes it even weirder Talonflame and Charizard can't (Especially since Pyroar...
  13. nickdt

So... why Can't Charizard, Ho-Oh and Talonflame learn Rain Dance if they need to cool themselves off. Thats the weakest argument i have ever heard.
  14. nickdt

Considering Lickitung and Lickilicky can also learn Power Whip (Using their tongue), i can see the argument of them using their tongue to use Hammer Arm. Speaking of Lickitung and Lickilicky. How do they learn Body Press or Body Slam, but not Heavy Slam. How can they learn Dragon tail...
  15. nickdt

Druddigon is Dragon as well. I mean, if Dragon type or being Dragon like justifies getting the move in the first place, Aerodactyl and Skarmory also qualify Omg, just noticed Drampa can learn it, but Turtonator can't. Another odd one.
  16. nickdt

Regidraco doesn't have a tail and still gets it (GRanted, it doesn't have Claws either). Either way, Aurorus not learning it is odd as well... same with Wooper. If Wooper can use its tail to use Ice Punch, it should be able to use Breaking Swipe.
  17. nickdt

How can't Druddigon, Nidoking, Nidoqueen and Aggron learn Breaking Swipe if Onix of all mons can learn it? Same with Kingdra. How are Onix and Kingdra able to Swipe. They don't have claws.
  18. nickdt

Now we are on the subject of Megahorn. Why can't Pinsir learn it? And considering Absol and Escavalier can learn it, why can't Bisharp? Poipole and Naganadel can't learn it either.
  19. nickdt

So why can Tauros learn Flamethrower and Fire Blast, but not Flame Charge? I mean, he can learn Thunderbolt and Thunder but also Wild Charge. Not giving Tauros Flame Charge (Or Flare Blitz for that matter) just feels odd.
  20. nickdt

Okay, i have to say its extremely odd that Incineroar can use Thunder Punch, but not Thunder Fang. I mean, how. If it can produce electricty, then why not in its mouth as well.
Back
Top Bottom