Search results for query: *

1. nickdt

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Fuecoco might not even evolve though, due to it being way more popular (And as such way more marketable) than Skeledirge, this unlike Sprigatitto, who is not the most popular stage of its line (That is Meowscarada).
  2. nickdt

Primarina however, got the solo Alola FE starter run in New Pokemon Snap.
  3. nickdt

Another fully evolved starter that has fallen from grace is Decidueye, considering Primarina is now the most popular FE Alola starter (And deservingly so imo), with both Incineroar and Decidueye not even being in the top 100. Heck, its noticeable that except for Greninja and Charizard, none of...
  4. nickdt

And that is also my entire point with Greninja Its only popular because of the form. If it wouldn't have received said form, it wouldn't have peaked in popularity compared to other Kalos mons, which we see now.
  5. nickdt

I don't think thats true, since then Greninja would probably be higher because the amount of Pokemon to choose from is lower than for example for Gardevoir. Like, look at how many gen 4 Pokemon are in the top 20 compared to Kalos (3 vs 1). Like, the first Kalos mon is Sylveon at number 4...
  6. nickdt

Its not only Charizard too, Greninja has fallen even harder. Another take from this is that Decidueye and Incineroar aren't in top 100 either. Lucario, Gengar and Gardevoir stay consistent. Another interesting thing is that Talonflame, Noivern, and Hawlucha also have fallen from grace...
  7. nickdt

True... and he did want to catch that Clauncher cuz it had bonded with Corphish. They can finally give Ash his Dunsparce and then have it evolve into Dudunsparce.
  8. nickdt

I could see him having a Paldean mon though. I mean.... wouldn't it be funny he appears with a Dudunsparce considering his running gag with Dunsparce. Or for all we know he went back to Primeape off-screen and he gets Annihilape when it returns.
  9. nickdt

Agreed. Heck, only two of those aren't caught by a trainer, Lechonk and Armarouge... but i bet Armarouge is there because its a counterpart to Ceruledge and Pawmi is the Pikaclone, so has that mandatory spot on the calender. Roy/Liko/Dot - The starters Fidough - Liko's dad Ceruledge - Amethio...
  10. nickdt

True, but its annoying it happens back-to-back.
  11. nickdt

Liko is probably going to catch the Hatenna, but it would be annoying and boring both Roy and Liko would get their first capture the same way (Helping the Pokemon and it deciding to join their team after that).
  12. nickdt

So far i find the Pokemon selection on the airship really good mix of fan favorites (Pikachu, Charizard, member of the Rockruff line) and underrepresented Pokemon (Slugma, Nosepass).
  13. nickdt

I feel like they will spend 5 episodes at least in Paldea, so i think Liko or Roy getting at least one capture in Paldea would make sense.
  14. nickdt

I feel like there isn't any need for an Eeveelution for every type. The only types i would see added are Ground and Steel/Poison, since Jolteon and Sylveon are the only Eeveelutions without a weakness and Ground and Poison/Steel would give them those weaknesses. There is also the thing that...
  15. nickdt

Considering Roy loves Fuecoco's singing, what do you all think about Roy getting a themed Pokemon team based around music. So he gets a singer, a dancer and a musician. I think this isn't to farfetch'd, so they might give Roy one if not both of the Toxtricity forms, a dancing Pokemon (Quaxly...
  16. nickdt

I mean... would they have 2 different VA for the same character though.
  17. nickdt

I mean... if we get 2 Quaxly's (Which the show kinda suggests so far, until we get more information), one of them is gonna evolve 100% i think. Most likely the Airship Quaxly.
  18. nickdt

True and we can have the other characters get mons from the other regions.
  19. nickdt

And that is probably gonna be Quaxly, basing it off the recent popularity Poll... which is a shame... since that would mean the Water starter curse would carry over from Ash to Roy
  20. nickdt

I mean... considering they initially planned for Bulbasaur to go all the way and Tauros being a permanent teammember... which amounted to nothing... Ash couldn't have realistically lost with 3 of the most OP Kanto mons in his arsenal (4 if we count Primeape).
Back
Top Bottom