Search results for query: *

1. nickdt

Controversial opinions

AlainxSatoshi confirmed.
  2. nickdt

Controversial opinions

Considering Journeys itself didn't get any movies dedicated to them (We got AU Ash)... what if movies is the way they are gonna showcase Ash's journey from now on, while still making some cameo's in the anime without showing the journey itself.
  3. nickdt

Controversial opinions

Imo, thats the definiton of being a Pokemon Master: Raising Pokemon to be strong... letting them Master their full potentials.
  4. nickdt

Controversial opinions

Main problem for me calling Morpeko the worst, is because it doesn't show up enough to be one.
  5. nickdt

Controversial opinions

No contest you say, while we have little Green Gremlin being 10x worse.
  6. nickdt

Controversial opinions

A handful is six.... i can already list more than them Charizard Snorlax Krookodile Infernape Sceptile Talonflame Glalie Tauros Swellow Staraptor Hawlucha Heracross Bulbasaur Then we have the maybe's Donphan Leavanny Incineroar Rowlet Lycanroc Melmetal Pignite The rest obviously can't
  7. nickdt

Controversial opinions

Obviously, the best duo in Journeys is Pinsir and Heracross. Its not that hard for them to be that, considering they are the only duo.
  8. nickdt

Controversial opinions

True, but the gap between Incineroar and Primarina wasn't as massive as the gap between Inteleon and Cinderace (Cinderace wasn't even in the top 10), while Primara was fifh (If i recall correctly) and Incineroar was ninth) and there was the whole Masked Royal thing as well... and then Incineroar...
  9. nickdt

Controversial opinions

I think Inteleon being more popular than Man in Bunny Suit in Japan threw a spanner in the works.
  10. nickdt

Controversial opinions

No i am not joking. The Ace in Pokemon is generally considered the one who has the most impact on a gym and league run. Considering Talonflame fought in every gym (Except for one and compared to Greninja's 3) and didn't go down in a gym without taking another mon with it (Except for one). The...
  11. nickdt

Controversial opinions

Greninja isnt even the kalos ace, Talonflame is
  12. nickdt

Controversial opinions

Pansage is the exception as well.
  13. nickdt

Controversial opinions

And its not even new, taking into account the way Clair dresses and her spriteart and Sabrina's gen 1 sprite as well.
  14. nickdt

Controversial opinions

Which is fine if he uses his reserves (As back-up mons for his current ones) in the other battles. Ash vs Lance - Dracovish, Gengar and Sirfetch'd alongside Glalie, Boldore and Muk (Fall Guy) Ash vs Cynthia - Dragonite, Lucario and Pikachu, alongside Krookodile, Lycanroc (Fall Guy) and Buizel...
  15. nickdt

Controversial opinions

It would have made more sense as well, rather than Haxninja tanking three Frenzy Plants.
  16. nickdt

Controversial opinions

Yes, in the Eiscue episode (But it could have just as easily be a Kanto episode).
  17. nickdt

Controversial opinions

OH MY. hahahahahaahahahahahaa. This episode is gonna provide a shitstorm for people against Goh who hate him and aren't aware of this. Considering Goh gets handed everything to him on a silver platter, can they just stop with the PWC, give the top 98 a disqualification and declare Ash the...
  18. nickdt

Controversial opinions

Goh literally said after releasing Dugtrio: I have his data in the Pokedex anyways.
  19. nickdt

Controversial opinions

Please, don't say that. Maybe Gamefreak is reading this and are like: Oh welp guys, we need to give gen 9 champion a Charizard as the ace as well.
  20. nickdt

Controversial opinions

Yes it does benefit Goh to get to his goal, since he gets that data.
Back
Top Bottom