• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. nickdt

Ideas for Let's Go Johto

True, especially since you get another free one (Red Gyarados) later down the line.
  2. nickdt

Ideas for Let's Go Johto

I would give Pryce a Jynx over Sneasel, so he doesn't share it with Karen. Yes, i know its trading a gen 2 Pokemon for a gen 1 Pokemon, but i see less of an issue here since it evolves from a gen 2 Pokemon. He is the last gym before the Ice Path and considering he also has a Piloswine (Which can...
  3. nickdt

Ideas for Let's Go Johto

I doubt its the Tencent game. They are looking for a Creative Director and Game Producer just now (Meaning Developement on the game has hardly begun).
  4. nickdt

Ideas for Let's Go Johto

A June announcement, falls perfectly in line with an early 2021 release though, since its an 8/9 month marketing cycle, which we almost always get with a new game.
  5. nickdt

Ideas for Let's Go Johto

You can easily include Silver. Maybe he is different than his OG gen 2 counterpart and tries to rebuild Team Rocket, making him the Main Antagonist.
Back
Top Bottom