Search results for query: *

1. nickdt

SwSh Gyms Speculation Thread

What if.... you need to do the Minor League/Gym in a city/town first, to qualify for the major league/gym in that town/city. Or you need to do the Minor League first as default, before you can challenge the major league.
  2. nickdt

Thats surprising too say the least. Looks like both Gou and Ash can do gyms then. also: DARK TYPE GYM. Finally.
  3. nickdt

Sure, but i just doubt they do it, since we have mono type Gym leaders already and a mono type rival is a walk-over rival imo, since you know which typings he will bring based on the starter pick.
  4. nickdt

I 100% agree. They have never had mono-type Rivals before.
  5. nickdt

I think 069 is blocked, just like 666.
  6. nickdt

So... what outfit numbers will you all use. I hope we can choose different numbers, so you can have a different outfit during every gym battle. If this is the case, my main number will be 018, because 18 is my favorite number.
  7. nickdt

Knowing Gamefreak, they won't, because too much work.
  8. nickdt

I doubt this will ever happen, since they don't only need to change the lvls, but also the movesets.
  9. nickdt

What if we get timed battles with the Gym Leader and only can use a certain amount of Pokemon facing it.
  10. nickdt

I have a gut feeling the first 3 gyms are Grass, Water and Fire. The Champion is most likely Steel type.
  11. nickdt

Steel is a given for a gym or E4 member. I think Champion will be Ice Champion, since it looks like the E4 will be in the snowy area, especially since you can make out an entrance in the rocks behind the big red/white roofed tower, which would be Victory Road then.
Back
Top Bottom