Search results for query: *

1. nickdt

Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated June 5th, 2019)

Nope he isn't. The subject in question (The one Verlis counters) says that Masuda said from the start that if they have enough time and resources, they would have included the National Dex. But Masuda has never said that. This is a line from an interview from Masuda himself: 'We knew at some...
  2. nickdt

Except it doesn't. I hate Verlisify, but he makes 100% valid points.
  3. nickdt

Not only that, but we don't see a trainer (Its route 1 and i doubt we can catch an Eeveelution on route 1 anyways).
  4. nickdt

This one is fake. 'There will be 2 Pokemon in the trailer, but they were in the demo'. He has edited the post as well, meaning he is not reliable whatsoever, since everyone could have guessed Dynamax gameplay.
  5. nickdt

I know its a bird and i am not looking at the climate right now, but just taking in mind Gamefreaks mindset that they only include Pokemon in regions that make sense for them. But considering its based on the national animal for the USA, it doesn't make much sense too include it in a region that...
  6. nickdt

Problem is that they can get rid of certain mons, despite the anime (Phanpy hasn't been included in a regional dex since D/P, not counting remakes), despite Ash owning Donphan.
  7. nickdt

We also have too look at the mons that are not so popular in the fanbase, but Gamefreak really likes, which clearly is the case for Wingull and the Snorunt line (Especially Glalie), considering they have been in every game since XY (Wingull) or ORAS (Snorunt). Another thing however is, that they...
  8. nickdt

The problem already is this: There are already four Pokemon confirmed that don't fit in the region, being: Gyarados (Based on a Chinese Dragon), Tyranitar (Based on a Japanse Myth about Godzilla), Braviary (USA national animal and as such doesn't fit in any non-USA based region) and Bounsweet...
  9. nickdt

They already confirmed only one Player gets a shot at capturing the Pokemon and can keep it. The rest gets other rewards.
  10. nickdt

Well... no, because they can always make it so Mega's is gonna be Kalos exclusive now in the future and not have them in the SUMO game code at all, while those regions don't have Dynamax as a feature. Thats the thing i think Gamefreak needs to do from now on: Just make every battle mechanic...
  11. nickdt

Lol. I was really not excited seeing the Max Raid Battles. They took way too long when showcased gameplay wise and i lost interest and went off to do something else. Its a bad thing if you cannot keep your audience excited for a mechanic, since it means the mechanic is basically pointless, since...
  12. nickdt

I know, thats why i said imo, its weird seeming them outside a tropical region (Based on Gamefreaks mindset), because its based on tropical fruit and as such don't fit in Galar.
  13. nickdt

The problem Gamefreak has created for themselfs is this: They cannot afford to not include the fan favorites and the popular in the next batch of games, which goes against their statement they are only gonna include Pokemon fitting for a region: For example: Braviary doesn't fit for example...
  14. nickdt

Its really funny seeing all those insults and backlash towards Gamefreak, while in reality, we cannot blame them, we can only blame ourselves, the fans, since we expect to see a Pokemon Game every year, so whats stopping the developers for half-assing the game if we are gonna buy it anyways. If...
  15. nickdt

The difference is that you could transfer them from Bank into SUMO/USUM even if they weren't in the Pokedex. Why bother putting the models in if its not gonna be the case this time, since that totally defeats the purpose of the mons not being transferable.
  16. nickdt

Mario Maker 2 is much easier too patch than update 500 other Pokemon in SwSh graphics, so you cannot even compare them.
  17. nickdt

Corviknights beak looks different.
  18. nickdt

Professor Magnolia reminds me of Professor McGonagall from Harry Potter Impidimp reminds me of Dobby.
  19. nickdt

Intelleon - For me it means Intelligent Chameleon or Intel Chameleon, which might suggest it becomes Water/Psychic.
Back
Top Bottom