Search results for query: *

1. nickdt

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Nothing, since Japan and Australia is already the 15th, so they can play the game already.
  2. nickdt

Everyone who has the game prolly is gonna play, so it will be not so busy here.
  3. nickdt

I am not saying its weird they are in, i am saying its weird they are in the wild, where realistically, they cannot survive because the climate is off.
  4. nickdt

Gamefreak has said a lot of things that is destroyed if you watch some things in-game or with leaks. For example: They only look at Pokemon that fit the region, despite that, we have Bounsweet, a literal Tropical Fruit who cannot survive in the wild in a temperate climate because its too cold...
  5. nickdt

Maybe it has eaten Torterra.
  6. nickdt

Well... Rip Diggersby. Your competitive usefullness is no more now Return is out. They could have best kept you out of the game then.
  7. nickdt

This is fake. Venusaur and Blastoise are on here (So are the Gen 5 and gen 7 legendaries and Mythicals). Also Gen 7 starters.
  8. nickdt

Rock/Fairy.
  9. nickdt

Perfectly sums up the exclusion of Blastoise and Venusaur for many.
  10. nickdt

I you can buy as much as you want, whats the point in making them one-use.
  11. nickdt

It depends. It can easily get a move like Revelation Dance.
  12. nickdt

The Starters ain't gonna get Gigamax forms for a simple reason: You can only obtain Gigamax Pokemon via Max Raid Battles. Giving the Starters Giga's, basically defeats that purpose (Same with Breeding Gigamax).
  13. nickdt

Can you really call Mew and Mewtwo a duo when Mew wasn't supposed to show up and you could only obtain it exploiting the Glitch. I give you Johto, but i don't agree with Kanto (Especially since Mewtwo was post-game, while the Legendary birds were not, so you can call them the Main Legendary...
  14. nickdt

Kanto and Johto say hi. No Dragon legendary.
  15. nickdt

Nah, those are there too satisfy Morpeko.
  16. nickdt

I Mean, since when has Gamefreak cared about Fairness. Zard - 2 Mega's, Blastoise and Venusaur only 1 (Not fair). Zard - In Galar and a Giga form. Blastoise and Venusaur not in Slowbro - Mega, Slowking did not Glalie - Mega, Froslass did not Alakazam and Gengar - Mega, Machamp and Golem did not.
  17. nickdt

Soo.... Not Fletchling line. But that Windvain though.
  18. nickdt

Wait.... how can there only be 400 in the dex and nothing after Eternatus. We can get Mew via Pokeball Plus, so it has to be in the dex. Considering its a Mythical, it would most likely be at the tail end of the dex, but it doesn't seem like it.
  19. nickdt

Yes they did, since down the line, you can still bring in regular Meowth and Persian via Home, since the data is in the dex. Would be weird if you could transfer in regular Meowth, but not Persian.
  20. nickdt

Give me the Elephant. It looks stunning. Consdering it has Copper in the name, its either a Rock or Ground type.
Back
Top Bottom