Search results for query: *

1. nickdt

Preview SM142: Burn! Swell Up!! Full Battle!!!

He is not a scumbag. He is a survivor.
  2. nickdt

Empoleon yes, Venusaur no (We know Kukui travelled to Kanto), so it would be weird if the didn't have at least one Kanto mon.
  3. nickdt

Seems like it was Crush Claw to me, since it looked like Braviary was crushing Lycanroc when going up.
  4. nickdt

Wait! Masked Royal/Kukui has Lucario. I hope he has Poliwrath as well (As a nod to the games, where he has a Poliwhirl in his house) and is a great Rock and Ground type counter for Incineroar, Lucario and Braviary.
  5. nickdt

Poipole wasn't an personal capture either.
  6. nickdt

Connection or not, that doesn't matter. Meloetta had a connection with Ash and followed him around without actual being capture (Proof that you don't need to be captured to follow someone around you have a connection with). If Buzzwole and Stakataka don't count as Official, neither does Poipole...
  7. nickdt

Its not actually, since Despite having Poipole in his possession for days/weeks, it literally did nothing, so for all i care, it was already released beforehand and just followed Ash.
  8. nickdt

So was Poipole, so your argument exactly is? Even temporary captures are official captures (Since you can argue that every released mon is a temporary capture, since they leave at some point).
  9. nickdt

Where are Buzzwole and Stakataka? They are released for the same reason as Poipole (And yes, they were official captures, despite being temporary, since the same goes for Poipole). Greninja; Can return when the mission is complete..... so can Pidgeot (released to be the leader and protector of...
  10. nickdt

Obviously, he is not doing if Officially, since that prevents other trainers from catching them, but they are still in the wild, meaning released.
Back
Top Bottom