Search results for query: *

1. nickdt

Preview JN006: Catch a Lot of Pokemon! The Path to Mew!!

Go might not only catch Bug types though. He might get that Pidgey (Would be funny if Pidgeot swoops in to safe it) and Diglett as well.
  2. nickdt

Or the more likely explanation: He catches it right away without battling it, unlike when Ash threw his first Pokeball and it was a pop-out.
  3. nickdt

Imagine this. Ash and Go go to Hoenn next episode Sakuragi: Ash, Go, Wait. I need to give you this Go: What is this, Professor Ash opens the bag: CANDIESSSSS. Yummy. Sakuragi: Those are not for you, but for your pokemon. Maybe they recognize the smell and taste.
  4. nickdt

Why will Ash catch a Pokemon in a Go-centric episode and and as such, taking spotlight away from Go. Makes no sense at all.
  5. nickdt

Then explain to me why he caught Rockruff, who belonged to Kukui (Despite being a wild mon, same as Mr.Mime).
  6. nickdt

That they have a connection, doesn't mean Mr Mime belongs to her. It can come and go as it pleases, with the main difference that it doesn't want to leave (Ash and Meloetta have a connection, but she still doesn't belong to him). Ash catching Mr. Mime, doesn't change all that. Maybe he is...
  7. nickdt

Thats the thing: It doesn't, since she hasn't caught Mimey. Even if Ash officially catches it, it changes nothing, since he can still leave it with his mom at home.
  8. nickdt

Venusaur: Kukui Blastoise: Gary Machamp: Bruno Scyther: Tracey Charizard: Leon/Kiawe/Ash's Dragonite: Lance, Iris, Team Rocket Sobble and Grookey: Most likely gonna be Ash's, seeing the are both next to Pikachu Mimey: Will Ash catch it. I hope so. Would be his first Fairy and Psychic type.
Back
Top Bottom