Search results for query: *

1. nickdt

SwSh The Game Is Out, Time To Discuss

Nah, its obvious Hop and Hau are related, they even use the same hand movement.
  2. nickdt

Forgot about Torkoal. I haven't counted Sizzlipede and Coalossal because they are new Pokemon. Heat-Rotom and G-Darmanitan Zen are forms and not required to fill up the dex. While its true we get more Fire types in the DLC, i feel like that especially Talonflame was meant to be be in the base...
  3. nickdt

I would make some adjustments to the Old Pokemon in the Galar Roster. Personally, i see no point in having four Water/Ground types with Tympole line, Wooper line, Shellos line and Barboach line, especially since three of those are 2-line instead of a 3 line. I would take out the Shellos and...
  4. nickdt

If thats the case, we can say Gen 4 remakes bye bye with all the backtracking you need to do, unless they completely re-structure the region, which i don't see happening since its a remake.
  5. nickdt

One thing i am the most frustrated about is that the game doesn't reflect a real day/night cycle, except for the Wild Area, which means you are basically forced to evolve your Pokemon that evolve during the night or the day, in the Wild Area.
Back
Top Bottom