Search results for query: *

1. nickdt

Speculation Gen 9 Predictions (Development predictions, New Regions, Version names)

So i guess China next then, California for gen 10 and then Netherlands for gen 11.
  2. nickdt

Speculation Gen 9 Predictions (Development predictions, New Regions, Version names)

The picture Masuda tweeted has had a Dutch one alongside Unova, GB, Japan and Kalos. But the Chinese one was missing there. However, i am not saying Gen 9 is gonna be the Netherlands (Seriously doubt that, although Gamefreak could have visited the Netherlands after GB considering they are...
  3. nickdt

Yeah, but that raises the question though Why put in that Dutch one. Doesn't a German, Spanish or Italian one make more sense, cuz the Netherlands borders the UK by sea. Germany, Italy and Spain all have more inhabitants than the Netherlands. I don't think a Dutch region isn't as farfetch'd as...
  4. nickdt

tbh, while it makes sense Gamefreak visited the Netherlands after visiting the UK, i don't think its gonna be gen 9 perse (Despite that a Netherlands region is highly likely, considering the historic and present relationship the Netherlands and Japan share), but that its in the works for the future.
  5. nickdt

Nothing will have nothing in the game (You only get to see the title screen and thats it), while Everything will have everything in the game
  6. nickdt

Earth and Sea due to their history.
  7. nickdt

Pokemon Earth and Sea would be good names for a Dutch styled region.
  8. nickdt

This one is reaching though (Notice how he skipped Celebi). Thats already indication he doesn't have a point at all.
  9. nickdt

We literally didn't have anything that resembled the Netherlands in Galar though.
  10. nickdt

Sure it can. But honestly, three instances (The painting in alola or SWSH resembling Van Gogh and then the 2 attires in this picture) of a red herring seems a bit much though. I also recall a bit of merchandise leading upto Sword and Shield wearing the exact same Dutch attire as the Pikachu on...
  11. nickdt

Junichi Masuda on a picture with all Pikachu. Look at this guys. Look at the top row National Guard Pikachu - UK - Galar Police officer - Unova Knight - Kalos But the one in between the Police officer and the National Guard is interesting. Its old-Dutch attire. But then we look at the bottom...
  12. nickdt

I think people read to much into Redwood pointing towards a next region. Yes, they did PR in Redwood city, but the mention of Redwood itself might also point towards a Chinese region, since Redwood trees are a big thing there. Or Redwood is the name of the professor (Which doesn't need to point...
  13. nickdt

The title and the books suggest otherwise though. I also think Lets Go is gonna be a thing in gen 9. Maybe they go about it like this Even numbers get a Legends title (Gen 8 gets LA) Uneven numbers get a Lets Go title (Gen 7 got LGPE)
  14. nickdt

Just like announcing Legends killing all hype for BDSP... oh wait... it happened... but they still did it. Problem will not be that it will kill hype for Legends because it already released and because the gap between Legends and Gen 9 will be 11 months.
  15. nickdt

Currently, the anime is rushing like crazy. It cannot support anything after 2022 if they keep this up.
  16. nickdt

Yeah and put some of them in the grass, to emulate them trying to catch a Pokemon.
  17. nickdt

Unless they put a lot of trainers in the wild area (Galars have none) i can't see them getting rid of normal routes.
  18. nickdt

So basically like XY, where the routes where named and numbered.
  19. nickdt

Thats speculation, because we simply don't know that. So far, the conclusion i made from that one trailer is that the game in itself looks extremely barren (But yet again, this is only speculation).
Back
Top Bottom