Search results for query: *

1. nickdt

SwSh Sword & Shield: Expansion Pass

Gamefreak - Lets call the legendary Birds - Freezer, Thunder and Fire Also Gamefreak - Lets take away the sole reason why they are called that way, hence the name not making sense anymore.
  2. nickdt

You are just unlucky then i guess. The NPCS aren't as moronic as the generic ones.
  3. nickdt

Why are you so surprised. I decided to use one, its literally a tiny version of Snorlax, but it tanks hit as no tomorrow.
  4. nickdt

I wonder if we can choose Sordward and Shielbert as partner for the Galarian Star Tournament. Would be kinda funny if you can.
  5. nickdt

We don't have a price yet. I think we won't get it until after the release of CT.
  6. nickdt

Yup. We don't know a price though, but i think its around 70 or 80 currency.
  7. nickdt

They literally showed Dynamax Dialga and regular Dynamax Moltres, so i imagine the only way you can get the legendaries is via Max Raid Battles. G-Max Melmetals move is a damage dealing Torment.
  8. nickdt

Galarian Slowking looks even worse than the Galarian Fossils imo.
  9. nickdt

The problem is though: They said the DLC would replace third versions. Releasing a physical bundle of the games with the DLC included, is basically a third version, since it adds something new to the game, just like previous third versions did, since you don't need to pay for the DLC in the...
  10. nickdt

The Crown Tundra releases on October 22nd in America and October 23rd in Europe and Japan while a special physical bundle containing Sword & Shield and the EXpansion Pass will release November 6th Lol. Everyone who waited will have a field day. They are releasing a physical third version...
  11. nickdt

Did you see that they showed us the animated Red vs Gold battle.
  12. nickdt

Don't forget the spoilertag. Damn, i feel sad for Slowking.
  13. nickdt

Peony's name is being pronounced Peny.
  14. nickdt

Releasedate October 22th. Welp, not even Galarian Slowking.
  15. nickdt

The thing is: People say a 3rd DLC. We need four DLC's then, because one and two are a set, so 3 and 4 would be a set as well (Especially since they can't make only 1 DLC 30 currency), which pushes Sword and Shield towards late 2021 and considering the release cycles, 2022 is for a new...
  16. nickdt

I don't. However: Lets Go Johto early 2021 (February/March, which also falls perfectly in line with the marketing cycle of at least 8/9 years before every game), with Sinnoh remakes late 2021 (Which then also perfectly fall into that 8/9 month marketing cycle).
  17. nickdt

I just counted the amount of Sinnoh and Johto Pokemon that are added in Isle of Armor Johto: 12 Sinnoh: 10 However, with a sidenote that a lot of them are evolutions of mons that were added in those generations (Which means they need to be present by default). Not counting those Pokemon Johto...
  18. nickdt

How though? Did he swim the ocean, because you cannot get there otherwise.
  19. nickdt

Maybe it needs to fight Shellder and then lvl up.
  20. nickdt

Meteor Beam is a Rock type move and Expanding Force is Psychic. CALLED IT.
Back
Top Bottom