Search results for query: *

1. nickdt

What are the chances that the Coronavirus causes episodes to be delayed or canceled?

Don't expect a cure or vaccine before at least the second half of 2021.
  2. nickdt

What are the chances that the Coronavirus causes episodes to be delayed or canceled?

June as well then i guess, because before everything is up and running we are most likely 2 or 3 weeks into June already.
  3. nickdt

During 1997/1998 you didn't have all the Social Media yet, nor was the PC streaming as big as it is today.
  4. nickdt

The thing is: Pokemon cannot afford to take a break longer than a month to six weeks.
  5. nickdt

I’ve got no work, so I decided to take a long vacation They did it guys, they have written Pikachu out of the show in favor of Riolu. Joking aside: They prolly can do this easier since most likely all episodes up to episode 35/40 have been recorded already, so if there is an hiatus in the...
  6. nickdt

I think they have enough material for the anime to last us at least until July/August. The DLC however, is a different case.
  7. nickdt

I doubt it. I think all the animation is already done until June at least.
Back
Top Bottom