Search results for query: *

1. nickdt

Preview Upcoming Episodes Preview

Thanks for the info. Always helpful.
  2. nickdt

Well... it seems that Serena's Voice Actress hasn't had a role since 2016, so she might be retired too. Which means 2 companions won't return in that case.
  3. nickdt

Go getting Magikarp confirmed (Most likely gets Farfetch'd and Magikarp in the Sobble episode). No word about Sonia, come on.
  4. nickdt

What if Team Rocket gets Farfetch'd.
  5. nickdt

For all we know its Koharu.
  6. nickdt

Episode 25 being a battle festival kinda suggests it has nothing to do with the PWT. Its also kinda convenient this is after episode 22 (The Hoenn episode, where Raboot and Go seem to train together), so Go might enter here as well. Its also a good thing for Riolu and Dragonite, since they might...
  7. nickdt

I have a feeling at least one of the Mega users has made it in, but i think we can scratch off Korrina, Brock and Misty already. So that leaves Siebold, Wikstrom, Malva, Steven, Diantha and Wulfric. From those 6, i think we can easily eliminate Siebold and Wikstrom, since they didn't debut in...
  8. nickdt

Yeah, its now 100% confirmed Sobble will go to Ash. No doubt about it anymore. What if Gou gets a Silcoon in the Beautifly episode, but releases it in the exact same episode as a Beautifly (That was the vibe i was getting).
  9. nickdt

With Lycanroc being semi-confirmed to show up, i wonder if that other ending holds any value where we saw Pignite.
  10. nickdt

Maybe its the Kalos League stadium.
  11. nickdt

I think they are just generic silhouttes for now, to not spoil any trainer who is on there (They don't need to hide Lance and Raihan anymore, since they are confirmed).
  12. nickdt

Interesting segments. Riolu is confirmed for Ash. I think he also gets Sobble (He talks during that Sobble segment) Morpeko is most likely the culprit that ate all the food. Most likely go's to Gou, since he talks during it. Beautifly also confirmed for him. Korrina returning is interesting...
Back
Top Bottom