Search results for query: *

1. nickdt

Old Characters in Pocket Monster 2019

The Fans: The Writers
  2. nickdt

tbh, the thing thats the most odd to me is that Brock and Misty aren't in the stadium to support Ash... they are his longest friends (Brock was even his mentor and his best friend). But even if they didn't make it to the stadium, at least let them appear watchig at Oaks, alongside the others...
  3. nickdt

He can just return without a speaking role, just like tracey
  4. nickdt

Imagine they show Steven when Ash vs Steven is happening to bank on that calling him different joke.
  5. nickdt

Yeah. It might also imply however, that May has retired.
  6. nickdt

We need some past rivals to show up in Journeys, since that is the series it makes the most sense. Some of them should have shown up by now anyways, since it makes no sense to me that the only one of them currently doing the PWC is Ash. Where are Paul, Tyson and Harrison for example. Or the more...
  7. nickdt

Did OLM made that short. If So, they do remember Casey and Ritchie, which is a good thing. Also rookie Ash at it again with T-Bolting a Ground type.
  8. nickdt

You haven't been keeping up with the Episode titles. We already knew Volkner is coming due to an upcoming episode.
  9. nickdt

Yeah i can see that is a plotline they will drop.
  10. nickdt

I think the latter is the most likely, since i doubt they want to start shipping wars, especially between Dawn and Serena shippers, who are the most numerous if i recall correctly.
  11. nickdt

Interesting observation. Brock is the travelling companion who has met the others the most. Brock has met Misty, Tracey, May, Max, Dawn, Cilan and the five man Alola Crew, so he has met 11 of them. Misty follows him, since she has met the Alola crew, Brock, Tracey, Max and May, which means she...
  12. nickdt

Are you Opal?
  13. nickdt

Yeah, but she already had an outfit for that though, so whats the point in changing it, if it isn't anything major. I'm not gonna complain if i am wrong though, since Dawn returning is already a big deal in itself.
  14. nickdt

The interesting thing about that poster is that Dawn and Chloe are at the front, while Ash and Goh are in the back. I think the Darkrai episode will focus more on Dawn and the conflict with Team Rocket and the second episode will focus more on Chloe and Cresselia and the climax of the Team...
  15. nickdt

So.. i just noticed Dawn has a new coordinators outfit. What if she has done this because she has achieved her dream become Top Coordinator. I can see Journeys doing this, considering they made Iris a Champion, so maybe they are wrapping up the storylines of the travel companions (Which means...
  16. nickdt

Volkner has been confirmed to show up at some point due to the opening.
  17. nickdt

Still can be Sabrina though, as the Clefairy (Or was it Jigglypuff), could have been foreshadowing a character they didn't show (Whitney and her Miltank).
  18. nickdt

Well... maybe Drayden?
  19. nickdt

I rather see Galar characters. Its a crime we are 1.5 years in and so far we only have seen Sonia, Leon, Raihan, Bea, Rose and Oleana (Yeah, i don't count Magnolia and Opal, since it was just a mere cameo than anything else), and Rose, Oleana and Sonia only showed up because plot demanded it...
Back
Top Bottom