Search results for query: *

1. nickdt

Anime & Manga General Discussion

OMG... NO THEY DIDN'T.... THEY DID WHAT WE ALL WANTED AND HOPED FOR!
  2. nickdt

Roy needs to get stronger somehow. He might not do Gyms perse, but he might challenge Gym Leaders for the purpose of becoming stronger. Heck, it being a world tour series and Roy doing gyms, might also include some continiuty to the other series and might be a way to actually bring back Brock...
  3. nickdt

Are we sure this wasn't an April Fools joke, considering it was announced on April Fools
  4. nickdt

Im confused????
  5. nickdt

Ash needs to stay relevant from a marketing standpoint... he needs to make the occasional cameo with Pikachu, since they are the faces of the franchise + it makes logical sense cuz if you age Ash up... you have to age up everyone... including the Alola cast, Misty, Brock to name a few examples...
  6. nickdt

The Allrounder - Dragonite and Sirfetch'd The Speedster - Gengar and Pikachu The Defensive Wall - Lucario The Attacking Force - Dracovish This is based on their movesets...
  7. nickdt

I have a suspicion both Charizard and Bulbasaur would be in the Squirtle episode line-up. Possibly even Snorlax.
  8. nickdt

tbh... it makes no sense to have the TRio without Ash though. That would just feel wrong.
  9. nickdt

Probably flying... with Water being a close second, since Water is his favorite starter type for sure considering he wanted to start off with Squirtle and i guess Dark is probably up there too.
  10. nickdt

Yeah... i mean.... its basically a given he is gonna show up for the occasional cameo anyways... since Pikachu's the mascot... so it basically has to show up for marketing purpose if they don't wanna risk a major sales dive.
  11. nickdt

DAMMIT SARAH, YOU OPENED THE FLOODGATES AGAIN. Ash wouldn't have been the same without you and Veronica Taylor, so thank you both for this amazing journey. It is sad Ash is leaving, but i am sure his journey isn't over yet.
  12. nickdt

Why Scorbunny evolved and not unevolved... Its a Fire starter and those need to evolve at least once apparently. They couldn't afford not to evolve Sobble to Inteleon due to Inteleon being the most popular Galar mon and starter in Japan So that left Grookey line, who aren't that popular...
  13. nickdt

Sooo close... yet so far.
  14. nickdt

Thats because there weren't a lot of others.
  15. nickdt

tbh, Farfetch'd likely only was important because of Galarfetch'd, but the moment Sirfetch'd became a thing... it wasn't needed anymore. Also, you are basically forgetting Dewgong as well.
  16. nickdt

Not perse though. Don't forget Journeys started off really, really slow, but got excellerated in the second half, which for me implies they at least knew the games were coming late 2020/early 2021, especially since we also got a BDSP promotion arc. We have seen it in the past as well with...
  17. nickdt

Well... nothing says that they are main series episodes... they could be specials and then Paldea anime starting in 2023.
  18. nickdt

Yeah i agree. And i feel like thats also partially the reason Misty left and Brock stayed instead of the reverse. Misty's role and goal pretty much ended at that point, while Brock serving as a mentor for Ash, but also May and Dawn, had much greater purpose, as he didn't intervene with the new...
  19. nickdt

Its them knowing that without this, Pokemon would have never hit it off in the west.
  20. nickdt

PWC is getting rushed, isn't it.
Back
Top Bottom