Search results for query: *

1. nickdt

If Journeys were more like earlier series, what Pokemon would the characters have?

I don't think so. None of the Galar gym leaders scream Travel companion to me. They are either too old or don't fit in. The only one who would have fit would be Allister, but i doubt he would be a main character, because the writers might have deemed him too creepy due to its mask.
  2. nickdt

If Journeys were more like earlier series, what Pokemon would the characters have?

Damn, this is hard to read, especially on the phone.
  3. nickdt

I don't think Hop will ever be a travel companion though, since that is changing his personality and the reason he wants to travel and become stronger way to much from the games.
  4. nickdt

If we would have gotten a more traditional series. However, i will only let Ash and Team Rocket have a traditional gen 8 Pokemon only team, while his companions (And rivals) have more divers other generation teams (Combined with gen 8 Pokemon) Main cast: Ash (Not listing Pikachu for obvious...
Back
Top Bottom