Search results for query: *

1. nickdt

Preview JN059: The Lost Sarunori! Who is the Trainer!?

Its not cool. Only Ice types are cool.
  2. nickdt

Then why do you have a Greninja in your signature pic. Its the embodiement of an abomination with his Tongue Scarf.
  3. nickdt

I mean, the only thing that justifies Grookey debuting so late is if it actually goes to Chloe.
  4. nickdt

Because they are both based on lizards. They have similair design and body structures.
  5. nickdt

I mean, if Inteleon is feminine, so is Sceptile, since they are both lizards.
  6. nickdt

This is literally not true. Empoleon and Blaziken aren't feminine. If we should class a feminine mon for Galar, its hands down Cinderace.
  7. nickdt

Wait! The TRio. Maybe my small theory that Grookey is a Gatcha mon is true after all.
  8. nickdt

Its so funny that people are still in denial, while all the evidence is there (Pictures and the summary).
  9. nickdt

What if Grookey is a Gatcha mon and has escaped from its captivity and James releases it officially, allowing Goh to get it.
  10. nickdt

And one of the starters is a shillmon as well (Who soon will be overtaken by the other starter Shillmon in Inteleon).
  11. nickdt

Goh is getting Grookey. I knew it.
  12. nickdt

I also don't think we ever get a Water/Poison starter unless the Grass starter is part Steel.
  13. nickdt

They don't like to distribute the same moves for Pokemon in the same cast. Considering Cinderace already knows Blaze Kick, there is no way that Lucario is gonna learn it, unless Cinderace doesn't know it anymore (Which i doubt will happen, since Kicking is its whole shtick).
  14. nickdt

Interesting to note is that Yamper is involved, so this is most likely a Kanto episode as well (Unless Chloe officially captures Yamper). We know someone is appearing soon: Gary Oak. If its a Kanto episode, it might be him.
Back
Top Bottom