Search results for query: *

1. nickdt

News Brilliant Diamond / Shining Pearl / Legends: Arceus anime speculation thread

Not Ash. With him being in hype class, it doesn't make Sense to give him nfe mons that are new
  2. nickdt

News Brilliant Diamond / Shining Pearl / Legends: Arceus anime speculation thread

Maybe a Twillight Wings kinda episode, which focuses on the professor and then the main protagonists.
  3. nickdt

We for dusk lycanroc in the anime the week it was revealed for usum
  4. nickdt

They can potentially do a side series spanning around 20 episodes, like we got Twillight Wings. And Pokemon Legends would also be a great concept for a live action installment.
  5. nickdt

Thats something we don't know. Maybe we get them, maybe we don't. However, we shouldn't rule out the possibility, because we won't have anything Pokemon related late 2022 and the releasdate for Legends is weird in that case if we don't get anything else.
  6. nickdt

A possibility, but i personally doubt they are giving us three non-new generation games back-to-back. I think its more likely Lets Go games are coming in non-even generations, while traditional remakes come in even generations.
  7. nickdt

I don't think Gamefreak is a company that likes to delay games after they have announced them or revealed gameplay to the general public (Like for example we still haven't seen anything regarding Pokemon Sleep and Detective Pikachu 2, but we still know they are coming some day, unless they are...
  8. nickdt

Pretty sure they started working on gen 9 in 2018, when Sword and Shield most likely were already done developing for the most part (Last year is most likely polishing the game). I think Gamefreak has 3 or 4 teams at this point: The main team, the secondary team, a third team (Who can do the...
  9. nickdt

Nope, since you can do both. And even then you need to research them and surprise them, which isn't something Goh does.
Back
Top Bottom