Search results for query: *

1. nickdt

Pokemon Legends: Arceus General Discussion

Those sneaky bastards teased them, but didn't show them.
  2. nickdt

You mean like: Commander Kamado
  3. nickdt

Yup. Means you cannot even complete the game.
  4. nickdt

Considering they mentioned trading in the gameplay trailer, i fear we might need to trade with other players to complete the Pokedex. If its the case, i am considering not buying the game at all, since i don't have any friends to trade with and i am in principle against paying for a NSO...
  5. nickdt

Why do you think i said potentially?
  6. nickdt

Irida possibly being Mays/Serena's ancestor is interesting, since that also potentially makes her Normans/Birch ancestor.
  7. nickdt

Also a possibility. But this is on the official website This daring young man hates seeing time go to waste and likes to rush forward without worrying too much about particulars. This way of thinking puts him at odds with Irida, who leads the Pearl Clan, so the two are frequently seen fighting...
  8. nickdt

OMG, imagine them doing a plottwist with Serena and May sharing an ancestor (Would also bring a closer connection to Kalos and Hoenn in terms of their Mega's in Kalos).
  9. nickdt

I wonder who has Adaman as his ancestor. I kinda get Siebold or Wallace vibes from him, but i can also see Gordie or Brawly. Then there is also Iscan and i am gonna make a bold prediction - He is Bruno's ancestor (We currently have no Kanto ancestors in the game yet, while we have a Unova...
  10. nickdt

You would think May due to the clothing, i thought Serena due to hairstyle and color
  11. nickdt

You know, Hisuian Voltorb might foreshadow a Pre-Unova form for Foongus and Amoonguss coming in a legends game in that region. Also its kinda funny Hisuian Voltorb has destroyed every single theory that regular Voltorb is a possesed Pokeball, since the Hisuian one is the original.
  12. nickdt

If it isn't part Electric, the name Voltorb is a problem, since then the Hisuian Variant is the original one
  13. nickdt

Nope. If we would have gotten something today, we would have gotten it already, since its currently Wednesday night in Japan.
  14. nickdt

Australia, since there supposedly is a globe with a region that resembles it in SWSH.
  15. nickdt

Yes there is and Masuda also recently tweeted a picture with an Orange attire Pikachu and a Pikachu in old-Dutch attire. And not to be that guy, but people in the Netherlands are gonna yell at you if you call it Holland, since we have 2 provinces called Holland, while the whole country is the...
  16. nickdt

Also is Growlithe floating such a big deal when we literally have Fish float in Pokemon games outside the water when in battle.
  17. nickdt

I don't think so. At most, they would reveal a Hisuian Form (But i don't think they will reveal something, since we just got Zorua and Zoroark).
  18. nickdt

Yup. People are expecting game news, so they are gonna be extremely disappointed, since it seems its a competitive tournament lol.
  19. nickdt

Apparently we are getting a something tomorrow.
  20. nickdt

My point is that having a linear story makes a Full Open World game pointless, since you need to travel back to already explored areas to make the story cohesive (Take Red Dead Redemption for example, there is no point exploring the whole map from the start, since the story brings you there...
Back
Top Bottom