Search results for query: *

1. nickdt

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Yes, but it would have been so much easier for them to use Stone Evo's. I mean, its basically already there Magmar and Electabuzz - Fire Stone and Thunder Stone Steelix and Scizor - Iron Chunk Gengar - Dusk Stone Rhyperior - Tumblestone/Black Tumblestone
  2. nickdt

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I am mad they didn't just make the trade evolutions Stone Evolutions. Would make it less of a hassle to obtain them, but also would make it so much easier game development wise.
  3. nickdt

Leaks/Rumors Thread

4. nickdt

Leaks/Rumors Thread

5. nickdt

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Oh myyyyyy... just walked into houses......
  6. nickdt

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I don't know if someone already has mentioned this, but Jubilife Village most likely converts to modern day Canalave Town, cuz there is a bridge called And then i even forgot to mention
  7. nickdt

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Also, i wouldn't really call flawed designs (Which is personal anyways), the mistake (Is that even the right word) on the art director choice. Every generation has hits and misses (But generally, the last three generations has had more hits than misses imo). The only design i dislike in gen 6 is...
  8. nickdt

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I agree. However, there is also a possibility James was only the Art Director in gen 8 because it featured his home country.
  9. nickdt

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Luckily i had a Hariyama and Zoroark on my team and put Hariyama in my last slot in my party and Zoroark in my first (So it was a Hariyama). Ultra Necrozma was easy, because it went for the Psychic move.
  10. nickdt

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Wait! What?
  11. nickdt

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Holy Miltank. Just saw the Hisuian Form designs.
  12. nickdt

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Obviously status moves are in, but they work differently. Stealth rock was shown doing damage to the current mon on the field before keeping the rocks on the field
  13. nickdt

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Lets hope its fake, cuz that thing is ugly (And it the body looks like Blazikens, especially around the legs).
  14. nickdt

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I think the real leaks will start next weekend (Not only because its weekend, but also because then a lot of people most likely will already have acces to the game).
  15. nickdt

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Whats in the water behind Piplup? Looks like a Forretress honestly. And is it me and do the areas look bland/empty Pokemon wise. I only see the same wild species in the same area and not others (Like only Spheal, no others, same with Psyduck).
  16. nickdt

Leaks/Rumors Thread

If the Hisuian Starters only get minor changes, then whats the point?
  17. nickdt

Leaks/Rumors Thread

There is also the thing that Alola/Hawaii is a part of the USA as well, just like Unova/New York is and we know from lore that people from other regions came to Alola to inhabite the island, so its not to out there to expect Lians descendants not only going to Unova, but to Alola as well.
  18. nickdt

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Hapu!!!!
  19. nickdt

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Damn, Khu is such a little child. Also why not instantly reveal Hisuian Electrode (Unless Voltorb gets another evolution), because we know its coming anyways.
  20. nickdt

Leaks/Rumors Thread

It would be really funny if Hisuian Voltorb isn't part Electric, since in that case the translated name Voltorb doesn't make sense anymore since the Hisuian one is the original.
Back
Top Bottom