Search results for query: *

1. nickdt

Review JN077: Super Electromagnetic Hyper Class Battle!

I think at least Aura Sphere and Reversal are staples for Ash's Lucario. I can't shake the feeling they dropped the ball with Dawn when she returned Korrina - Shows one of her Pokemon has evolved Iris - Show one of her Pokemon has evolved Volkner- returns with updated movesets on his Pokemon...
  2. nickdt

The thing they should have done with the Z-Moves, is let Electivire tank it to some capacity, but the move seriously damaged it and made it so it couldn't move properly anymore and its reaction time was lowered due to the overload of Electricity and then when it used its next Electric type move...
  3. nickdt

It might be an indication it doesn't evolve.
  4. nickdt

With Cynthia confirmed, i think we can safely say Diantha and Steven are 2 of them.
  5. nickdt

Dazzling Gleam replaced Psychic in the segment clip. It still used Psychic in todays episode. So you can safely assume it was nothing more than an error for this episode at least. Its still possible it learns it in an upcoming episode though and replaces Psychic then.
  6. nickdt

So that means it lost Ice Punch in favor of Thunder Punch, which means his current Moveset is Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Wild Charge and Iron Tail.
  7. nickdt

Not only that, Volkners Electivire is confirmed to know Wild Charge and Iron Tail alongside Fire Punch, which it kept (Don't know if it showcased Ice Punch).
  8. nickdt

Tbh, Ash was never going to lose the first Hyper Rank match (No matter the opponent), since that would have made his win (And thus her defeat) against Iris pointless.
Back
Top Bottom