Search results for query: *

1. nickdt

What kind of new Pokemon do you think we'll see in Scarlet/Violet?

The Baryonyx has lived in Spain Considering the Baryonyx also was also found in the UK, but seems not to have been used as inspiration for the Electric fossils, they might have thought to include it as a fossil in a Spain region.
  2. nickdt

I think we get a Lizard Pokemon. The ocellated (Or Jewelled which it is also called) Lizard, lives on the Iberian Peninsula. It prefers dry, bushy Area's, such as open woodland and scrub, olive groves and vineyards and is sometimes found on more open rock or sandy area's. Perfect fit for a...
  3. nickdt

We should get an early bird that is Grass/Flying (I mean, we can encounter Wingull early as well). Maybe not as the what is considered the early bird, but we should be able to encounter it before the second gym at least. Early Route Rodent - Hedgehog
  4. nickdt

No, they aren't weird. In a sense, it makes sense them not getting fossils (Hawaii doesn't have them and Johto is bascially a Kanto expansion, so that it shares fossils logically makes also sense).
  5. nickdt

Fossil Pokemon based on the Aurochs. They can even make it so its a predecessor for Tauros and Miltank. Maybe that is the connection between them even.
  6. nickdt

Tbh, Scarlet refers to Oranges and they aren't Spain native either.
  7. nickdt

Welll.. we already have the starters. The regional rodent can be an intreresting one. I don't think we get a Squirrel (As we got one in gen 8). So i think the Alpine Marmot as a regional rodent might be a possibility. Another contender is the Iberian Hare. Spain has bats, so a regional form...
Back
Top Bottom