• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. N

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4) *He does call every time new objects are available. There was the first cal, letting me know objects could be placed in the Safari Zone, another call which added a number of fairly useless objects like signs and arrows and whatnot and then on...
  2. N

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4) thanks for trying to help but serebii was the cause of making my brain wanting to implode. imo it is not very clear at all. I was aware of the numbers and areas and bits and pieces of information, but not exactly how everything fitted together...
  3. N

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4) I havnt played Emerald yet but I played Ruby and I will never have a team on that game without Skarmory...ABSOLUTE BOSS!!! Anyway, I am about to have a mental break-down playing HeartGold and trying to figure out how to get Gible in the Safari...
  4. N

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) So of the first four I have transferred they keep their egg description and only appear to add a hundred or so steps but I am negating this due to the lack of a (flame body/magma armor) incubator on the Platinum game. In summarising= NO is most...
  5. N

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Quick important question: So ive stepped all the steps out for a box full of eggs to be at the point: "It will hatch soon!" and I want to trade them from Pearl to Platinum...will the eggs go back to as if they have not been warmed up through my...
  6. N

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I just got my first ever event Pokemon (Darkrai) and Im sure I will have lots of questions to come (like if I can still get some event pokes) BUT FOR NOW my question is this: Are event Pokemon IVs fixed or variable? I got Darkrai in my White and my...
  7. N

Re: Simple Questions and Simple Answers ok, so here is the IV calculator question again: so I am using Serebaii which is here: Serebii.net Games - Individual Value Calculator Here is my example...I caught a Ditto lvl 52 with a NAUGHTY nature that has not been used, thus 0 EVs to...
  8. N

Re: Simple Questions and Simple Answers about IVs...I dont understand why certain calculators say 'OK' if 31 is the intended value. an example i have had is a Ditto (naughty) that resulted in a Sp.Def value of "0" but that was "OK"?!?! how is this possible? I dont understand the part that reads...
  9. N

Re: Fake Pokemon Red box?? about that Red version box: Ill tell you the best thing I found: look inside the cartridge (with label/sticker faced up) and if you can read 'Nintendo' and the year it was manufactured (inside the cart on the bottom at the right angle of light) it is a genuine...
  10. N

Re: Simple Questions and Simple Answers thanks heaps for everything!!! still got a lot to think about though...I HAVE AN EMERGENCY QUESTION but: I am starting Ruby for the first time (bought the cart on eBay) and am worried the internal battery is dead (just like MOST Gold and Silver Game Boy...
  11. N

Re: Simple Questions and Simple Answers All the answers I wanted to hear!!! I have a few more simple questions though. 1. Cloning...how is it done? Is there a "how-to thread?" What are the risks and is it easy to figure out? Or more of an advanced thing? (Because I would love to have one for...
  12. N

Re: Simple Questions and Simple Answers On my last post I was just dipping my feet back into the pool of which is Pokemon (LEAF GREEN to be exact)...So I have figured out EVs and have completed the EV training on 2 pokemon of mine: Mewtwo and a Dragonair. In the space of 2 days I caught the...
  13. N

Re: Simple Questions and Simple Answers even though I have NO IDEA about a lot of stuff going on around here: tis all mumbo jumbo (although I REALLY want to understand and eventually WILL) I may just know the cause of Silver not saving. I had the same problem a few years back and was told the...
  14. N

Re: Do you have any shiny pokemon from the older games? Thanks for the reply but Im still trying to wrap my head around 'shinies.' What the frig does xor mean? its like some type of algebra I never learned!!! :S
  15. N

Re: Do you have any shiny pokemon from the older games? Hey people is this thread now dead? If not: I just got a DS and am re-living my childhood by trying to get back into pokemon. As far as I was concerned until recently there was only 151 Pokemon. Anyways, being a noob that knows only...
Back
Top Bottom