Search results for query: *

1. noworry

art by noworry☆

damn, been almost a year. wanted to post this one here cuz girafarig deserves more love.
  2. noworry

art by noworry☆

I KNOW I'm one day late buuuut here's a couple of drawings for Halloween!
  3. noworry

art by noworry☆

Man I need to post more often lol. First I have a skeleton horse I made a while back And then Zeldris and a Latias as commissioned by SoaringDylan and it took forever but heeere! Hopefully I will be posting more later this month, in relation to Halloween again
  4. noworry

art by noworry☆

Made a new version of this (with more details :b) and then a dolphin that was a commission
  5. noworry

art by noworry☆

Haven't posted here in like 2 months lol. I've been on vacation and stuff. Anyway. My dog passed away a week ago, and I wanted to draw something for her but haven't really felt like doing much lately. I finally got to it today. Her name is Ricki and she was a real sweetheart.
  6. noworry

art by noworry☆

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I just prefer SAI.
  7. noworry

art by noworry☆

Paint Tool SAI!
  8. noworry

art by noworry☆

Wow, haven't posted here in a while lol :x that's all for now I think.
  9. noworry

art by noworry☆

These two are requests I took in a Discord chat :D Don't have a lot to show this time, but I'm working on a bigger drawing.
  10. noworry

art by noworry☆

Thank you so much! :D
  11. noworry

art by noworry☆

I've been doing some fusions lately :P
  12. noworry

art by noworry☆

Some sketches I made in class today (although some of the sketches are a bit older) I just threw it all together in a sketch dump lol
  13. noworry

art by noworry☆

Here is the full drawing of @DarthWolf's avatar. are you happy now :p and then some cat doodles
  14. noworry

art by noworry☆

Aaa, thank you sooo much!! :D
  15. noworry

art by noworry☆

New year NEW DRAWINGS ! :D I'm gonna start it all with a simple doodle suggested by fellow staff ^^:
  16. noworry

art by noworry☆

Hi guys! As some of you might now, I was going to make some kind of advent calendar. Things came up, though, and I don't think I'll be able to finish it. I still wanted to show you the ones I did finish, and since they're made for the holidays, you're free to use them if you want to :)...
  17. noworry

art by noworry☆

Some stuff I drew today: I was gonna do more with the dragon, but I couldn't figure out what so bleh.
  18. noworry

art by noworry☆

Art trade with someone on deviantART :D They wanted a Sneasel.
  19. noworry

art by noworry☆

Thank you! ^ A Dewgong! Which is a redrawing of this:
  20. noworry

art by noworry☆

Felt like drawing something.. cold. I also made a new signature, although that was a while ago ^^;
Back
Top Bottom