Search results for query: *

1. noworry

Super Food Thread - Question of the Week - What is your favorite type of salad?

I like salads with cheese in, preferably feta. Chicken or some kind of meat is also good, as it gives more taste. I don't really have a real favourite though, I just put what I like in them.
  2. noworry

Cauliflower. Fries or mashed potatoes are also good. My dad also makes these fancy little potato boats, which I like.
  3. noworry

I like to think that I would be one with serrano ham, because I really love that. Oh, and with mozarella, cause I love mozarella too, heh. ...Not that I think about it a lot :T
  4. noworry

Italian and Japanese for me. I do love foreign food in general, though, as I find the things native to my countries a bit boring.
  5. noworry

I'm not very picky, so I can't really think of anything horrible. One time I forgot to bring my lunch to the stable, though, and so my friend shared some of their food with me. It was really nice of them, of course, but said food was a box with.. some kind of really gross, yellow soup and bony...
  6. noworry

We have this place in my town that used to serve the best pizza. It recently got new owners, and I don't know what it is, but the pizza just isn't the same now. I can't describe it, really. I was sad about it, lf course. I loved that pizza to death. Not really the same as just changing it up...
  7. noworry

Cupcakes. I love frosting way too much. Muffins are still good, though.
  8. noworry

I've only had tea with pumpkin spice flavouring (and I've never eaten anything containing real pumpkins). I do like it, though, but I eat most things so eh. It's not the best tea I've had, but it's still pretty good, I'd say.
  9. noworry

I do like american pancakes, but they're not really a thing here. We have big, thin pancakes that most people fill with jam and some times sour cream (yes, sour cream, people seem confused when I say this). I know a lot of kids simply fill them with sugar (I used to do that). Not a big fan of...
  10. noworry

When I visited Trondheim once, I got this... thing. Ok, so it was a ball of chocolate ice cream one a stick, covered in dark chocolate, with cake or something at the bottom. THEN it was surrounded with chocolate cream. It was really good, but I got like 5 of them, which was waaay to much. I...
  11. noworry

My favourite cookie is this.. dark chocolate chip thingy they sell in Norway. It's soft on the inside.
  12. noworry

I do not like cooking, and I'm not very good at it, but I like eating, so that's .. yeah. I'm pretty ok at dishes with fish, because fish takes a short time to prepare, but it's also kind of expensive for a student.
Back
Top Bottom