Search results for query: *

1. noworry

Art Gallery General Chat Thread

depends a lot on what kind of drawings you wanna do, the above thread is a good place to start, though.
  2. noworry

i often use TCG art for my avatars as i don't like using other artists art without having commissioned/requested it myself.
  3. noworry

People seem to prefer opening (free) art shops or taking commissions (outside the forums). Understandably so. Art shops allows you more control and gives you the chance to tell people what you're able to do and what you won't do before they request anything. As for commissions, people often want...
  4. noworry

I'm probably gonna do commissions at some point but I feel like figuring out prices is really difficult :T
  5. noworry

I'm good! :D Saw sunshine today after months without it, so that was really nice. I'll try posting more drawings too soon, been a bit busy with staff stuff and school work ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  6. noworry

Yeah I'd love to see more activity in the Weekly Art Promt thread, but oh well. It's no secret that forums are getting less popular with Discord and social media around ^^; And I hope you feel better soon, canisaries.
  7. noworry

How is everyone doing? The Art Gallery has been rather quiet lately, so I thought I'd ask ^^
  8. noworry

Merry Christmas! Our celebration was yesterday. I got a new sketchbook from my parents, heh :)
  9. noworry

Say, what type of quotes were you thinking of, Cresselia?
  10. noworry

That does sound like a good idea, Cresselia! :)
  11. noworry

You're free to do so, as long as there are no monetary prices (meaning prices related to money or currency).
  12. noworry

That's completely fine! You don't need colour to make nice drawings :D
  13. noworry

I'm sure you can do it, Soki :O
  14. noworry

I might go with Sandslash or Girafarig, as I don't feel like drawing Umbreon for it, but we'll see.
  15. noworry

That sounds really fun, I'd be up for it! :D
  16. noworry

Wow, that's really cool! I was wondering why you were requesting so many of them, haha.
  17. noworry

I got tons of micron pens, those Kuretake pens look really cool, though. I like the varying thickness, which is hard to do with normal pens.
  18. noworry

I do use different kinds of pencils when drawing traditional art, and sometimes I use a black pen for inking. Inking tends to be harder for me digitally, as the lines often appear shakier.
  19. noworry

I often drop the lineart if I don't want it to look stiff (especially if I'm doing backgrounds), but then it's kind of hard to show the details.
  20. noworry

It's so annoying though. I want to keep the sketch the way it is, but at the same time I want it all to look clean.
Back
Top Bottom