Search results for query: *

1. noworry

~ Community Question of the Week ~ What would you change and why?

Being so obsessed with hiding who I am just so people would accept me in middle school. It's not like they liked who I was while hiding everything they found weird and childish anyway. It's super refreshing to become more open about who I am and what I like as I meet new people now but I wish I...
  2. noworry

Hm. I can't really think of much atm lol. Or well. Not really a coincidence I guess? but back when I was 11 or so I would hang out at this scandinavian forum (I was prolly a bit too young for the internet but eh). There was an artist there that I looked up to a lot. Like I'd comment on their...
  3. noworry

I'd probably change it to something typical Norwegian just to hear people mess up the pronunciation. My current name is pretty international and I don't really like nor dislike it but it's not my favourite, lol. My mom loves it though, so I'm fine with keeping it.
  4. noworry

Any character that I'm not familiar with. I mean I guess some of them could be exiting, but like any standard rom-com character sounds kinda boring, lol.
  5. noworry

Sushi. I really love sushi and I don't think I'd get sick of it, buuut I could be wrong, too :P
  6. noworry

Arcanine. No contest. It's not my favourite (although it's up there), but it's a big, fluffy dog and there is no pet better than that ever. And it'd be funny to take it on walks, and I'd always feel safe cause it's a huge dog that breathes fire like woah.
  7. noworry

Ruling out pineapple I'd have to go with black olives. I actually like olives when they're alone, but for some reason I just can't stand them if they're on pizza or inside a sandwich (my school puts then in everything, and it's really annoying.)
  8. noworry

Ah. Well that really depends. If it's something like something I was looking forward to being cancelled, I usually prepare myself for that, and think of other things I can do that I like if that happens. Like if I'm going to see a movie with a friend but the friend has to cancel, I usually have...
  9. noworry

I can't really remember going to a bakery. There was this one time my mom was sick though, so I wanted to make her a cake. Since I was too young to do it on my own I got my dad to help, but neither of us are cut out to be bakers :P We did end up with a rather shabby looking "get...
  10. noworry

Usually my mom hides Easter eggs for Easter (despite all the kids in our family being well over 13 now, lol). This year she just put a bunch of eggs on our dining table with "totally from the easter bunny". Other than that we have some Norwegian Easter traditions like watching crime shows and...
  11. noworry

Eeh. I dunno. I'm going to visit family for Easter next week, so probably just planning that and packing ^^;
  12. noworry

If I could change it to anything, I'd probably go with red lol. If we're talking natural colour I'd go with green I think. I have grey eyes right now, and I don't really mind the colour :P
  13. noworry

I usually don't do new years resolutions, cause I usually end up failing them anyway. Instead I decide to change something on the spot. I have been better at eating healthy so far though.
  14. noworry

My dogs, lol. I also tend to talk about my family because they're kinda weird, and people often find stories about them funny :P
  15. noworry

Knowing me, It would probably be something lame. I think the most criminal thing I've ever done is steal a pencil from school. If anything I'd just be stealing art supplies, lol. So "art-supply-theif", I guess :P
Back
Top Bottom