Search results for query: *

1. noworry

Style Thread (New Style: Christmas 2020)

how's this coming along?
  2. noworry

I remember there being talk about a summer style? is there still plans for that? I think it'd be nice, especially now that the last month of spring is coming up.
  3. noworry

there are lots of halloween-y pokémon you could add to a style. this one is based on an old (seemingly unfished) style with the same name that i found back in 2017 when we started making styles for the forums again and that is also why i went with a bulbasaur theme.
  4. noworry

and i made it, ur welcome
  5. noworry

While not a big deal, I guess we could change it somehow. I dog agree that they looked better before, but I don't see an issue with how they look now.
  6. noworry

Ah. Personally I think it looks fine, as it doesn’t really stick out much in other styles either.
  7. noworry

(Replied in here as it's about forum styles) Could you send a screenshot? The [New] icon on Bulbagarden Classic looks fine to me when you compare it to the other styles. Do you mean like a stronger colour?
  8. noworry

Fixed. Also fixed :P
  9. noworry

Eevee's pride was created for pride month back in June. This was to support and celebrate the many LGBT staff/regular members we have here at Bulbagarden. It's why it was made. The message of "be yourself", though, isn't unique to the LGBT community. I think that's something everyone should be...
  10. noworry

Today is the release of Pokémon: Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee and we have a new style made by @Cresselia92 for the occasion! :D As always, if you see anything that looks off, feel free to report it here :)
  11. noworry

This thread is for general ideas and feedback on forum styles, as well as announcing new ones as they come. If you see anything in a specific style that needs fixing, feel free to report it here. Please consider taking screenshots as well, though, as it's easier for us to help if we know what...
Back
Top Bottom