Search results for query: *

1. noworry

American Politics Thread

that one simply shows the latest activity anywhere on the forums.
  2. noworry

American Politics Thread

well, this is the "outside the box" section, meaning it doesn't have to have anything to do with pokémon.
  3. noworry

American Politics Thread

i can’t seem to find any good articles on jews against her though. if what she’s saying is in fact anti-semitism then it’s weird that jews don’t seem to agree that it is. we’ve had a jewish member here say she’s not anti-semitic. while an individual does’t represent a whole community it’s still...
  4. noworry

American Politics Thread

Yikes.
  5. noworry

American Politics Thread

Rape is never, ever ok. It doesn’t matter who you are, where you come from or where you are in the moment. But being against or even scared of immigrants because you believe they’re more likely to be rapists isn’t right. Nor is it supported by anything as you can see from several links above.
  6. noworry

American Politics Thread

There is however newer studies that contradicts this...
  7. noworry

American Politics Thread

You don’t even have anything to support your claim. Others have given examples as to why your claim isn’t right and I have been going through both English and Swedish articles that might support it but I’m finding very little.
  8. noworry

American Politics Thread

But what point are you trying to get accross with this info? It’s only in Sweden, not Scandinavia, and Sweden isn’t even known to be good with immigrants. They take more immigrants but they’re kind of stuck outsite their society compared to other countries. Not stating the ethnicity of crime...
  9. noworry

American Politics Thread

I’m simply pointing out that the news as well as statistics don’t show that immigrants commit a majority of the crimes, and that despite all the fear of immigrants being terrorist the only case of terror in Norway was caused by a white Norwegian, not an immigrant. There’s already an unjustified...
  10. noworry

American Politics Thread

Your uncle working for the police in Göteborg would not give you access to classified info, you know. Besides, Göteborg is just one town in 1 of 3 countries.
  11. noworry

American Politics Thread

Where did you hear that? I LIVE in Scandinavia and can tell you for sure that that isn’t true at all. In fact, the BIGGEST massmurder in Norway was done by a white alt-right Norwegian who wanted immigrants out of the country. I live in a county so small, I hear of every murder, rape etc, and...
  12. noworry

American Politics Thread

So if it’s the indigenous peoples right, shouldn’t native americans be the only ones ACTUALLY able to tell people to leave the USA?
  13. noworry

American Politics Thread

But it’s not. You have to put yourself in their situation. Someone has to see their home burn down, family killed etc. then come to my country to adjust to cold ass weather, fish guts and racism? (Because yes, there will be racist remarks on the steets, I have witnessed a few). They don’t have...
  14. noworry

American Politics Thread

My uncle isn’t from Germany. The nazis burned down my home county in Norway. A lot of Norwegians fled to Sweden. And I still think it’s rude. If someone comes here because they want to, and are free to leave at any time, then yeah, they can go home if they don’t like it. You never know though...
  15. noworry

American Politics Thread

No, I am Norwegian too. My mom is Swedish, my dad is Norwegian. While I was born in Norway we have always celebrated Swedish traditions too, we’ve gone to Sweden often, and I feel at home there too. I speak both languages fluently as well. And I do think telling people to «go back home» is...
  16. noworry

American Politics Thread

I am Swedish. My other half is Swedish ¯\(ツ)/¯ Why am I not Danish? Because I have never been to Denmark, I have never been able to speak Danish, and I don’t have any Danish family (adopted or otherwise). That makes it so that I have no relation to Denmark, it would make no sense to call...
  17. noworry

American Politics Thread

There’s also quite a few cases where Trump himself has given out actual fake news. There’s even a Wikipedia page on it. That’s kinda ironic..
  18. noworry

American Politics Thread

There’s a reason nationalism has become a negative word to many. I live in a very proud country. You’ll have to look for quite a while before you find a Norwegian who isn’t proud of Norway. Yet most would be cautious if anyone refered to themselves as a «nationalist». I think to many it...
  19. noworry

American Politics Thread

While I'm not someone super into politics, I do know that my country is doing pretty good when it comes to equality. Most people nowdays wouldn't even bring up someone in a high ranking position being a woman. This recent school year though we've been talking about womens equality a lot and man...
  20. noworry

American Politics Thread

I am European as well, and yeah I could somewhat agree at least for Europe. Our prime minister isn’t much of a role model, but I wouldn’t call her a bad influence either. Aside that, leaders in Europe rarely have as much power as American Presidents do. I can’t name all the presidents/prime...
Back
Top Bottom