Search results for query: *

1. ocelotlrama jaguar

Ask a Stupid Question, Get a Stupid Answer v4

They don't. They dream of buzzing sheep. Can eating too many grapes turn your skin purple?
  2. ocelotlrama jaguar

Because it's the way the Jedi's wanted it, along with Don Rickles and some very savvy people in Wisconsin. Why are none of the pools at Yellowstone National Park safe to swim in? Some are so blue and inviting.
  3. ocelotlrama jaguar

Yes, but prepare to either melt your mouth off or break your teeth off if you wait for it to harden. Either way is worth it. I want to go to Japan but I am too cheap to buy a ticket. Should I just swim on over?
  4. ocelotlrama jaguar

You can be as old as time itself, since it's apparent that some adults just don't age and stay the age of 9 months forever (an example: your average man/womanbaby) Can someone unround the earth and turn it into a Rubik's cube?
  5. ocelotlrama jaguar

Because the guy I met at the bus stop 800 years ago told me so. How many carpet fibers are in my living room's carpet?
  6. ocelotlrama jaguar

If you add some barbeque sauce to them, they can be. Why are red pants so ugly?
  7. ocelotlrama jaguar

Only with stilts. Anything else, I'm talentless. Can someone please stop that person over there to stop eating his own elbow?
  8. ocelotlrama jaguar

I, personally, just use a lasso and bring the other side to me. Why don't humans have fur?
  9. ocelotlrama jaguar

It is what it is: the pool party of the year! What does the number 21 smell like?
  10. ocelotlrama jaguar

Because they is st000pid. What does air taste like?
  11. ocelotlrama jaguar

That would be me. For some reason, it's now raining pencils. Can someone explain this phenomenon?
  12. ocelotlrama jaguar

Maybe you was extra thirsty. Why are there no orange watermelons?
  13. ocelotlrama jaguar

Bad enough to make me vote for my left hand in November. Why did the pigeon I saw earlier this afternoon only have 3 stripes on its wings?
  14. ocelotlrama jaguar

They're a magical thing that tastes good with birds. Has anyone out there tried glass marshmallows?
  15. ocelotlrama jaguar

It's a stupid thing schools make you do once in a while and it is prone to Mega Evolving into an exam worth 50% of your grade later in the semester. What is catnip?
  16. ocelotlrama jaguar

Sure, but I want to see you do it with a stick. Why do humans only have five fingers on each hand?
  17. ocelotlrama jaguar

Sure. I just need a porridge maiden to tag along. Where the hell am I supposed to go in Super Mario Bros 3? I want to go left but the screen won't budge.
  18. ocelotlrama jaguar

It's a... Japanese thingy? How in the hell did a carpet drive to the supermarket?
  19. ocelotlrama jaguar

Of course not! Only stupid everything else. Why is there a chicken on my lawn?
  20. ocelotlrama jaguar

A hexagon doesn't make me stop. If a pizza and a glass of milk were to get in a fight, who would win?
Back
Top Bottom