Search results for query: *

1. ocelotlrama jaguar

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. It's all over your face. I wish I had a greenhouse.
  2. ocelotlrama jaguar

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. I ate it. I wish I had a pet turtle.
  3. ocelotlrama jaguar

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. That one person is your only follower and whoever you had following beforehand unfollows. I wish I could slow down time.
  4. ocelotlrama jaguar

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You are now a master of the art of cleaning cars. Wax on, wax off. I wish the sky was clear enough so that I can see stars.
  5. ocelotlrama jaguar

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Everyone is a good RPer except you. I wish I can never get headaches ever again.
  6. ocelotlrama jaguar

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You're too motivated and there is nothing left to do. I wish it would rain more where I live.
  7. ocelotlrama jaguar

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. The weather stays the same, too. Now the Northen Hemisphere is burned to a crisp and the Southern Hemisphere freezes. I wish I had the brain of a supercomputer.
  8. ocelotlrama jaguar

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. They all explode from too much UV exposure, making them un-sunflowers. I wish I was blissfully unaware of my surroundings.
  9. ocelotlrama jaguar

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. The government has a recall and we're all poor, again. I wish reality TV would just die off already.
  10. ocelotlrama jaguar

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You outlive the earth and have no where else to go after that. I wish I knew of the Changing God that Ereshkigal speaks of.
  11. ocelotlrama jaguar

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You're only free from physical pain. Forever you shall be tormented by the dumbest thoughts, like, your car being at 3/4 gasoline and it pains you that it is not at 4/4. I wish teleporters existed in real life to make traveling much easier.
  12. ocelotlrama jaguar

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You are the one true master of the custodial arts. I wish I was funny enough to make jokes without taking a reference from a TV show or movie.
  13. ocelotlrama jaguar

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but the shut down is temporary due to a server issue and it's back and better than ever. I wish I could have a pet dolphin.
  14. ocelotlrama jaguar

Corrupt a Wish v2

He did. He saw you from the crowd and noticed something in your teeth. I wish I had more room to put my stuff.
  15. ocelotlrama jaguar

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. It has a mind of its own and now wants to control the world with nothing but machines being in charge. Thanks for dooming mankind. I wish I can just go back to the 90s.
  16. ocelotlrama jaguar

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. All of them are bricked and need to be recalled. I wish I had more time to play games than work.
  17. ocelotlrama jaguar

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. The only thing you can wish for are more literal wishes. Just wishing for wishes that wishes will come true, creating a paradox in this game. I wish I had my personal yacht.
  18. ocelotlrama jaguar

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. It's all limburger. I wish I can sail the seven seas.
  19. ocelotlrama jaguar

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. It may look drop-dead cute, but it has the mind of Chucky. I wish I could paint like Leonardo Da Vinci.
  20. ocelotlrama jaguar

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. People are now 101% likely to cause man-made Martian and Venusian warming on those planets. I wish I had a car that flies.
Back
Top Bottom