Search results for query: *

1. ocelotlrama jaguar

What was the last thing that made you angry?

Some YouTube channel that was exploiting and even abusing their kids on camera for "LIKES AND SUBSCRIBES! =D" Ugh. They've been banned forever, but those poor kids... this kind of thing pisses me off to high heaven.
  2. ocelotlrama jaguar

I'm really getting fed up with YouTubers inserting politics into their channels when they originally started off as nothing but fun content. I don't know how many people I have unsubscribed from because they became too political and pandering to their bases.
  3. ocelotlrama jaguar

My mom paid over $150 on one medication here in the US with insurance. I went to Mexico to buy medications that are cheaper. That medicine my mom bought? $45. I HATE the overpricing of needed meds here in the states. I live close to Mexico, thank goodness, but other people who need to take much...
  4. ocelotlrama jaguar

Two "weekly" emergency alert tests two days in a row. They're really loud and scare me to the point where I cannot get back to sleep. I hate my cable company.
  5. ocelotlrama jaguar

Not so much mad, but out of all the names people call me on the internet, I think the one I hate the most is the word that starts with a "c" and ends in "uck." I don't know why. I've been called lots of things but that one bothers me the most.
  6. ocelotlrama jaguar

Being lectured by stupid people.
  7. ocelotlrama jaguar

I wouldn't say it makes me angry, but more like it irritates me to read someone write a review and claim it as fact when it is just another run-of-the-mill opinion. People are entitled to their opinions, but don't claim them as facts. This is why I don't particularly care for review websites and...
  8. ocelotlrama jaguar

FurAffinity is deleting some of my stuff AGAIN without notice. I love the friends I made there but I hate how that site keeps getting some of my images deleted without notice. It's frustrating as hell. If it's a glitch, they need to fix it. If I did something wrong, tell me! Don't just leave me...
  9. ocelotlrama jaguar

Just some stupid garbage on the news.
  10. ocelotlrama jaguar

The Equifax breach. What I really hate about the whole thing is that I never gave my personal information to them. They had it because they are one of the big three credit agencies that just happened to have it. It's something that comes with having student loans and medical bills. Then to find...
  11. ocelotlrama jaguar

I'm moving today, and I've been applying for jobs in the city I am moving to. I get phone calls with the same area code thinking they're replying back with an interview offer, but all of them have been "debt collectors" trying to scam me by asking for my bank routing number and SSN, information...
  12. ocelotlrama jaguar

I really hate it when some guy passes me impatiently on the road at 90 mph only for me to catch up to him at the next red light. Great job wasting about a dollar of gas for that display of aggression. You really showed me what a slowmo I am.
  13. ocelotlrama jaguar

Goddammit. For the past year, the watermark I put on my artwork had my username misspelled as "oceltolrama." Either people didn't notice or they did and were nice enough not to bring it up. Either way, it's really embarrassing because I just caught the mistake today and the fact I kept putting...
  14. ocelotlrama jaguar

The goddamn news. Everyday seems to be a special kind of awful to the point where I need Xanax to help me relax.
  15. ocelotlrama jaguar

My car's air conditioner stopped working. It's not a crucial time of year that I need it because it's about 40-50 degrees during the day, but it's going to cost and arm and a leg to fix. Dammit!
  16. ocelotlrama jaguar

Those emergency alert tests they decide to test in the middle of the night. I like to listen to music on the TV at night and most of the time it doesn't bug me when they test it because, hey, it's useful when there's actually an emergency. I'll be annoyed at first by the tests but I'll fall...
  17. ocelotlrama jaguar

Kind of gross the double standards people are giving between Ryan Lochte and Gabby Douglas. The latter didn't do things that were "American" or "feminine" enough and gets criticized for it while the former lied about robbery and treated the host country very disrespectfully yet gets excuses for...
  18. ocelotlrama jaguar

I am beyond livid right now! I upgraded to Windows 10 only to find all of my images and music are all gone! Apparently it was supposed to ask if I had wanted to transfer everything, but it never did! This is pure bullshit and I'm going to get to the bottom of this! Stupid trash!
  19. ocelotlrama jaguar

@Silverwynde Oh, the poor guy! He can't eat steak again for the choice he made to violate another human being. Speaking of defending the wrong people, I love how people are blaming the community manager of Mighty No. 9 for how bad the game is instead of, you know, the development team. I'm done...
  20. ocelotlrama jaguar

The way my mom was treated at her job. They weren't honest with her and pretty much set her up to fail.
Back
Top Bottom