Search results for query: *

1. ocelotlrama jaguar

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

I've never had a Tumblr account but I did give Twitter a try. I hated it so much. One thing I like about forums is that everyone is involved in a thread whereas with non-forum social media, you are the one who is in control and bringing attention to yourself. They're also shittily moderated so...
  2. ocelotlrama jaguar

You gotta do what you gotta do to energize yourself. Don't overwork yourself to death and enjoy life as much as you can. =)
  3. ocelotlrama jaguar

Once I got a 99 on a test and the curve only went up by one point, giving me a 100 and other people just one point. Quite a few people failed that test and wanted to strangle that one person with the 99. Sorry for studying, I guess. Class was full of lazy kids who just wanted to get by with the...
  4. ocelotlrama jaguar

Usually what I do if I post in the wrong thread is I'll hurryingly fix the post to something that is on topic, all while hoping that nobody saw the mixup I've made. XD What I tend to do is misread the OP of a thread in Fun and Games and then post something that isn't part of the rules, only for...
  5. ocelotlrama jaguar

^^ Eh, don't worry about it. I've done way worse and not realizing it until a week later.
  6. ocelotlrama jaguar

Really cool! (y)
  7. ocelotlrama jaguar

Yeah, the candy canes look awkard on mobile. They're nice on desktop, though. :ROFLMAO:
  8. ocelotlrama jaguar

Did you know that every time a comment is posted here, an angel gets its wings?
  9. ocelotlrama jaguar

That happened to me once, only it was at a traffic light and the cyclist had a "do not cross" hand light while I had a green light. No cop around, though. The cops in my town only seem to be patrolling the school zones because they're easy places to catch people speeding above 20 mph.
  10. ocelotlrama jaguar

I wouldn't feel too guilty. I mean, this only happens once a year. =)
  11. ocelotlrama jaguar

I just finished eating turkey for the third day in a row. It's now all gone. No more. It's what you call an ex-ex turkey.
  12. ocelotlrama jaguar

Wandered into RM; it's like the land of no return, only it gives me a headache.
  13. ocelotlrama jaguar

The XenForo layout has some nice things to it, though I can do without the Times New Roman font. =\ Something for the suggestion box?
  14. ocelotlrama jaguar

So, does drinking also have the unexpected side effect of making you speak and type Engrish?
Back
Top Bottom