Search results for query: *

1. ocelotlrama jaguar

Your FUUUUUU Moments (non-Pokemon)

I was so close to beating Sonic 1 100% complete with all the Chaos Emeralds without the use of save states and I blew it on my last try! :cry: This is the only good Sonic game that I have yet to ever get 100% complete without the use of save states. I've also never beat Sonic 2006 but screw that...
  2. ocelotlrama jaguar

I was playing Mario Kart on the Wii U with my brother in the online match. I was in first when he used a Red Shell on me, knocking me off the course, and getting me in dead last. He won, of course. :rolleyes: I lost a ton of points in that match, too. Not that it means anything, but it's still a...
  3. ocelotlrama jaguar

Sandopolis Zone Act 2 in Sonic 3 and Knuckles is just evil. The boss at the end isn't hard, but I can never beat him on the first go considering I have, like, 30 seconds left on the clock.
  4. ocelotlrama jaguar

I've had these moments in every single Mega Man game. All of them. Especially the classic series, and even more specifically, the first 4 games as well as Mega Man 9. Re-spawning enemies, cheap traps, cheap bosses, difficult level designs... I think these are the only games where I actually get...
Back
Top Bottom