Search results for query: *

1. ocelotlrama jaguar

Your unpopular music/film/tv opinons

I really wish they would make the one dollar more bid on "The Price is Right" against the rules if the last bidder has to ask what the last person bid, or make asking itself against the rules. I'm not against the strategy of bidding over a dollar itself, but I get angry when I see people do that...
  2. ocelotlrama jaguar

I was lookng at Library of Congress's National Film Registration and noticed Top Gun on the list. Why is it on the list? It was a very mediocre film that only gave two good things: mindless dogfight scenes that I did find sort of badass and "Take My Breath Away" by Berlin. I know what I said...
  3. ocelotlrama jaguar

I recently saw Bordertown on Netflix and I actually had a few good laughs watching it. Sure, it can be pretty stupid. A lot of the humor is very Family Guy-esque but it doesn't seem as mean-spirited, which isn't saying too much. Regardless, the show made me laugh and that's all I really care...
  4. ocelotlrama jaguar

Guy Fieri is one of those guys who you either love or hate. I loved him in Diners, Drive in, and Dives in its first few seasons, but I can see why people dislike him now, maybe back during his first appearance, too. He tends to get particularly grating when he's speaking to immigrant and...
  5. ocelotlrama jaguar

You know what Last Man Standing reminds me of? All in the Family, but without any of the wit and charm. It's such a garbage show and I seem to be the only one who dislikes it.
  6. ocelotlrama jaguar

The 2017 Mega Man cartoon isn't even out yet and only had two concepts revealed, and already people are screeching bloody murder at the creators just because it wasn't something they grew up with. Some people are going as far as not letting their own kids watch it because it wasn't what they...
  7. ocelotlrama jaguar

What is up with all the hate for Jingle all the Way? I LOVE this movie! I don't know why. It has this charm to it that I cannot explain. Maybe the late Phil Hartman had something to do with it. The guy's great in everything he's in. It also had plenty of laugh out loud moments. I loved the...
  8. ocelotlrama jaguar

I've been watching a lot of Clutch Cargo and while I initially thought the syncro-vox and very limited animation was going to kill any chance of me liking it, I actually ended up enjoying the show in the long run! It's true that I laughed my ass off at how goofy the syncro-vox looked when I...
  9. ocelotlrama jaguar

Is it just me, or is my generation (those born in the 80s and grew up in the 90s) really getting spoiled rotten with nostalgia throwbacks? I actually kind of hate it. Why can't we let shit that happened back in the 80s and 90s STAY in the 80s and 90s? Let things stay dead, goddammit! Not...
  10. ocelotlrama jaguar

- I didn't realize how disliked this movie was, but I love Space Jam! I didn't even know it was a cash grab for various sports apparel, Wheaties and McDonald's at the time it came out, and even now, I still don't care! It's a fun movie that I love to watch. - I love Adventures of Sonic the...
  11. ocelotlrama jaguar

- The Beatles are kind of bleh. I like some of their music, but I find them really meh for the most part. - I like rap and country, particularly the old school stuff, but I like some of the new stuff, too. - The Big Bang Theory is shit, but I find a lot of Chuck Lorre's stuff to be not all that...
Back
Top Bottom