Search results for query: *

1. ocelotlrama jaguar

Your Unpopular Video Game Opinions

Donkey Kong 64 gets a lot of praise as being a classic of Rare's 90s library but, in reality, it's really a tedious game that gets a lot more praise than it deserves. It's not a bad game and there were some parts I found enjoyable but when you really think about it, about 85% of it is just...
  2. ocelotlrama jaguar

One common complaint I'll hear about Sonic the Hedgehog (the first game in the series): "Marble Zone is too hard! I hate this level! It shouldn't be the second zone!" Okay, I can understand games at this time were not easy, but Marble Zone isn't that hard. Of all the levels in the game, this...
  3. ocelotlrama jaguar

I just want to say that I love reading all the different opinions in this thread. Some of you dislike the stuff I like, and hey, that's okay! Shows we all have different tastes. :D That said, I dislike FPS games, as well. Not because I find them boring, but they are just too dark, gritty, and...
  4. ocelotlrama jaguar

Mega Man 2 is alright. I know I should give credit where credit is due for the fact that it saved the franchise back in 1988. It was also the first MM game I've ever played. Okay, I guess. Still doesn't change the fact that I find 1,3,4,7,8, 9, Powered Up, X, X2, and X4, Maverick Hunter X, the...
  5. ocelotlrama jaguar

I remember going to Toys R Us buying some Amiibo they finally had in-stock and the guy at the register asked if I displayed them or kept them in the box. I told him I take them out of the box because 1.) the boxes take too much room 2.) they just display better when they are out of box, and 3.)...
  6. ocelotlrama jaguar

I feel the same way. I don't mind Let's Plays as much, especially if I'm watching a person who is entertaining in their own right and he or she is not exactly competing. They do it to have fun. esports is another story. I really dislike the term esports, too. I don't know why, it just comes off...
  7. ocelotlrama jaguar

- Tried Earthbound for the first time because I like the character of Ness in Smash Bros. I didn't like it. - I also tried the Mega Man Battle Network series for the first time. I didn't like it, either. - Actually, come to think of it, I am not fond of RPGs, period. The only one I ever got...
Back
Top Bottom