• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. ocelotlrama jaguar

How would your Avatar respond to the above situation?

"Yipe!" he says. Then he pulls it out and gets angry. Your avatar wants a Scooby snack.
  2. ocelotlrama jaguar

*cries his owner is going out, even if it is just to the store* Your avatar is about to write a fan letter to Ken Sugimori.
  3. ocelotlrama jaguar

*plots revenge* Your avatar got in a scuffle with a lawnmower and lost.
  4. ocelotlrama jaguar

*whines and tries to figure a way out* Your avatar if forced to watch every single episode of Barney the Dinosaur and like it.
  5. ocelotlrama jaguar

*Grrrrr* (translation: I hate this) Your avatar wakes up in Narnia.
  6. ocelotlrama jaguar

*Barks continuously thinking the shadows are intruders* Your avatar needs to pay off a loan to a loan shark in 12 minutes and it doesn't have the money.
  7. ocelotlrama jaguar

He'd probably be so awful with his pranks that the game would want him out. Your avatar failed art class.
  8. ocelotlrama jaguar

*Whines and hides under the bed* Your avatar met a mirror world hillbilly version of itself.
  9. ocelotlrama jaguar

"I hate my life..." Your avatar has to live with a mouse.
  10. ocelotlrama jaguar

I'm not scared! *is actually scared* Your avatar goes to the zoo and sees their favorite animal.
  11. ocelotlrama jaguar

Oh god! Kill it with fire! *hisses at meme* Your avatar comes across your least favorite music artist.
  12. ocelotlrama jaguar

She wouldn't care about anything and she'd just squirm to try to get away, just like any other cat. Your avatar meets Barney the Dinosaur.
  13. ocelotlrama jaguar

He'd probably just laugh at them. Your avatar hates my avatar because he keeps pulling pranks and laughing at you.
  14. ocelotlrama jaguar

Precious Pupp: YIPE!! Your avatar just watched a commercial that makes you question life.
  15. ocelotlrama jaguar

My avatar is that of a scruffy cartoon mongrel that laughs a lot and makes life miserable for neighbors. I highly doubt that'll happen. XD That avatar below would probably hate dealing with my avatar.
  16. ocelotlrama jaguar

Slow? Nothing is slow for Sonic! *runs away from insanity* Your avatar has encountered the fountain of eternal youth.
  17. ocelotlrama jaguar

"I'm the first jaguar to visit Pluto! Hell yeah!" Your avatar is stranded on an island with a volcano about to blow its top.
  18. ocelotlrama jaguar

I dodge like a boss! Then he hits me from the side... and I fall. Your avatar sees a pine cone.
  19. ocelotlrama jaguar

She'd be so scared her spots would fall off. Your avatar became the hero of another world.
Back
Top Bottom