• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. ocelotlrama jaguar

Movies/TV Movie Box Office, Releases, and Discussion

Secret Life of Pets was a lot of fun! Makes me wonder what my cats do all day... Anyways, the characters were so cute and well-designed! I really loved Chloe the cat! Also, I was never a Ghostbusters fan, either, but I saw the movie today and it was good fun, too! I was laughing, the audience...
  2. ocelotlrama jaguar

The news of the SP preview during the showing of Finding Dory made me sick. I'm finding it hard to believe that it wasn't done on purpose as a joke. Who would have thought that a movie with a name like Sausage Party would be alright to show to kids? I mean, I guess those who like that kind of...
  3. ocelotlrama jaguar

Saw Finding Dory yesterday, and it met my expectations and more. Loved every minute of it. =)
  4. ocelotlrama jaguar

Cars 2 is the only Pixar movie I have ever actually fell asleep through. It's boring, it had too much Mater (there's only so much of Larry the Cable Guy I can stand), it was so far removed from the original with the original also being kind of lame in its own right; it deserves all the ridicule...
  5. ocelotlrama jaguar

@Avapatch I saw the trailer for Angry Birds and it was... cringe-inducing, and that's putting it mildly. I love how they flat out said it was going to be the next Lego Movie, which clearly isn't an example of aggressive marketing at its finest. It also had a few more unfortunate implications...
  6. ocelotlrama jaguar

Just saw The Jungle Book. Awesome, AWESOME movie! The next movie I'm really looking forward to is Finding Dory. It's going to have otters! *high pitched squeal*
  7. ocelotlrama jaguar

Zootopia was a great movie but they've been selling it up by mentioning it is right up there with The Lion King. It was good, but certainly not Lion King good.
Back
Top Bottom