Search results for query: *

1. ocelotlrama jaguar

Super Food Thread - Question of the Week - What is your favorite type of salad?

Best meal I've made? I made hamburgers for my family that used slices of French bread and I added Turkey meat along with Swiss and American cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, bacon, and mayo. All served with a side of fries I made from peeling and slicing potatoes that was dabbed with garlic powder and...
  2. ocelotlrama jaguar

As a side dish, it really depends on what I'm having. I guess if I were to choose what I usually have, then fries, macaroni, and vegetable medley are the usuals.
  3. ocelotlrama jaguar

I'd be a cheese sandwich, because I'm cheesy.
  4. ocelotlrama jaguar

I love Italian, Japanese, and Mexican. =) I've always wanted to try foods native to all the Scandinavian countries. They look good!
  5. ocelotlrama jaguar

Some vegan casserole my ex's mother made. I forced myself to eat the entire thing so I wouldn't offend her, but it was painful. It was the most disgusting thing I had ever eaten and this is coming from someone who hates eating onions, garlic, and cooked tomatoes, which the dish had none of. It...
  6. ocelotlrama jaguar

Yeah. I loved this one place that served linguine with parmesan cheese. The recipe was the same for the longest time until one day they added numerous chunks of onion to it. Before the onion was chopped so small I couldn't notice it. I love the taste of onion but I hate biting into it. I...
  7. ocelotlrama jaguar

I love a little bit of each, but I have to choose cupcakes. I love chocolate cupcakes with a small dab of buttercream frosting on the top. :love:
  8. ocelotlrama jaguar

Never tried pumpkin spice. I hear about it is around this time of year when people go ga-ga over what Starbucks offers (and I never go to Starbucks). It doesn't sound like something that interests me too much as I'm not too huge on pumpkin anything- except pumpkin pie, of course!
  9. ocelotlrama jaguar

Pancakes are nice. Simple syrup on them is the way I like them.
  10. ocelotlrama jaguar

Fried ice cream. A friend invited me to this local place that served it and it was one of the greatest desserts I have ever tasted.
  11. ocelotlrama jaguar

Love BBQ wings! I drench them in as much BBQ sauce as I can. Good stuff. :love:
  12. ocelotlrama jaguar

Favorite cookies are chocolate chip cookies, cookies with M&Ms, and Oreos.
  13. ocelotlrama jaguar

Love pizza, even though I'm picky about it- I hate pizza from Papa John's and Cici's. I prefer simple pepperoni or plain cheese with little to medium amount of sauce. I'm not one to get too wild and crazy over toppings.
  14. ocelotlrama jaguar

I cook and prefer to prepare my own meals. I don't use anything fancy. For meats, I prepare them with salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce (beef only), and garlic/onion powder. Veggies are cleaned and no seasonings are used because they are cooked with the meats. Pasta is incredibly simple to...
  15. ocelotlrama jaguar

Turkey sandwiches are a big favorite of mine. I also love tuna sandwiches.
  16. ocelotlrama jaguar

I have whatever is in the fridge. Usually chicken. I'll make the chicken into a sandwich or I'll fry it.
  17. ocelotlrama jaguar

I love pasta! Fettuccini alfredo is to die for. I am also a sucker for baked ziti.
  18. ocelotlrama jaguar

As a kid, I LOVED Fruit Stripe. I haven't had it since I was in elementary. Now I stick to mint-flavored stuff like Ice Breakers.
  19. ocelotlrama jaguar

Favorite ice cream flavor: pecan praline!
  20. ocelotlrama jaguar

Yes, yes I would try a bacon milkshake. =)
Back
Top Bottom