• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. ocelotlrama jaguar

In Memoriam: Celebrities

I loved him in "All Dogs Go To Heaven" and "Deliverance." Rest in peace, good sir.
  2. ocelotlrama jaguar

When I read this, I felt my heart sink and my face turn pale. What a treasure of a man to lose. He will be missed by those who love his voice, and I hear he was a real gentleman to those around him. May he rest in peace.
  3. ocelotlrama jaguar

Probably the only person I liked in the Texas Chainsaw Massacre remakes. He had character. I also loved him in Full Metal Jacket. REST IN PEACE, SIR! While I may not have agreed with her politics, she was a kind woman who cared for her family and community. I hope she passed on without any...
  4. ocelotlrama jaguar

:cry: I hate this.
  5. ocelotlrama jaguar

I feel like crap just knowing about these deaths now. Two good people. Not going to lie; Angry Grandpa's last tweet had me tear up a bit. May they rest in peace.
  6. ocelotlrama jaguar

A part of me died learning about that. =( May he rest in peace.
  7. ocelotlrama jaguar

I just found out about Christine Cavanaugh today. She was one of my favorite voice actresses and was really hoping one day she would return from retirement to continue voice acting. May she rest in peace. Agreed, Pinball Wizard. She was taken too soon.
  8. ocelotlrama jaguar

I am still in shock after reading that. May he rest in peace.
  9. ocelotlrama jaguar

I haven't been keeping an eye in the media so I just heard about this now, but RIP Sherman Hemsley. You were a great actor who always made me laugh, whether it was on the Jeffersons, Amen, or the Fresh Prince of Bel Air. You will be missed. ;.;
Back
Top Bottom