Search results for query: *

1. ocelotlrama jaguar

Your "YES!" moments

I caught a shiny Emolga while looking to fill my Pokedex! Two shinies without the shiny charm! Can't wait to get that thing. EDIT: Misidentified the shiny charm as a shiny stone. Just wanted to fix that. ^^;
  2. ocelotlrama jaguar

Your "YES!" moments

I just took a break from forum posting to play Sun and look for a Feebas, only to find and catch a Shiny Magikarp! First shiny of the game! :D
  3. ocelotlrama jaguar

Your "YES!" moments

Caught a Sharpedo with Speed Boost at full health with one Ultra Ball in O. Ruby. Been wanting one for the longest time and I finally caught it. =D EDIT: Finally managed to get a friend safari with a Frogadier! Double yes!
  4. ocelotlrama jaguar

Your "YES!" moments

Just hatched a female Tyrunt with an Adament nature and perfect IVs in everything on the first egg! And she's female! FEMALE! I am never that lucky! Now for her nickname. I was thinking of something like Tyra, but that's a story for another day and another thread. :O EDIT: LOL. I get see...
  5. ocelotlrama jaguar

Your "YES!" moments

- Beating the game (as in, finally defeating the champion) - Finding a shiny I LIKE (I know I should be happy with at least one, but sometimes it will be a Poke I do not like XD) - Getting my entire team to lv. 100 - Filling up my pokedex. I always manage to fill up a regional dex but never...
Back
Top Bottom