Search results for query: *

1. ocelotlrama jaguar

Movies/TV Rate the Last Movie you Watched

To Boldly Flee 2/10 This thing was made by the people over at That Guy With the Glasses but it was over three hours long so I am going to treat it like a movie. This movie was not funny and it was a painful three hours to sit through. Yet at the same time, when I first saw this along with...
  2. ocelotlrama jaguar

Godfather III 5/10 I know a lot of Godfather fans HATE this movie. I mean, they despise it so much that they believe it shouldn't exist. I'm more on the "meh" train. I agree it was a totally unnecessary movie and, yes, Sofia Coppola cannot act. That is not an understatement. She is a really...
  3. ocelotlrama jaguar

Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3D 3/10 It's not as bad as The Beginning, but that's not saying much. Also, unlike The Beginning, I didn't see this in theaters. Two of my biggest problems with the horror genre in modern times are these things: 1. They rely too much on jumpscares. I HATE that. 2. The...
  4. ocelotlrama jaguar

Precious 9/10 No, not Precious Pupp like in my username and avatar. Precious, the movie about a woman with a shitty life who lifts her head up high despite her upbringing. This would have been a great movie to watch in the comfort of my own home since it looked and sounded interesting...
  5. ocelotlrama jaguar

Dragon Wars: D-War 1/10 God, this movie is shit! I remember a friend taking me to see this film back in early 2008, I think, at a dollar theater and we missed a good chunk of the beginning because we arrived late. I guess the beginning was crucial to understanding the rest of the movie...
  6. ocelotlrama jaguar

The Good Dinosaur 8/10 I thought it was a cute movie, but it lacked that Pixar polish that Inside Out had. I think the time it spent in development hell kind of hurt it. There was just something off about it. Personally, I felt it was too basic with nothing really thought provoking. Still, it...
  7. ocelotlrama jaguar

The Peanuts Movie 10/10 Loved it! It was every bit as charming and cute as a classic Peanuts movie would have been. =)
  8. ocelotlrama jaguar

Cool World 1/10 For those not in the know, it's pretty much Who Framed Roger Rabbit? without any of the wit and charm. The artwork is grotesque and the humor is disgusting. It's a trainwreck. I can't believe I liked this movie when I was a kid, and even then, the only thing I remembered in...
  9. ocelotlrama jaguar

Space Twister 7/10 For a SyFy movie, it was okay. The special effects were nothing special, but it was entertaining. It's obviously not made to win any awards, but hey, I found it better than Sharknado. This movie, however, had something in it that really bothered me a lot. Spoilers below.
  10. ocelotlrama jaguar

Pixels 0/10 I found this movie to be nothing but stupid pandering garbage. It wasn't funny, it was very cringeworthy, it shows Adam Sandler trying way too hard, and I feel bad for wasting my money on this crap. Save your money, don't see it; or do see it if you are morbidly curious.
  11. ocelotlrama jaguar

Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2003 remake 4/10 Not as bad as The Beginning, which was basically this movie with more gore added to artificially make it "scarier," but it had a lot of problems. The main problem, it isn't scary. This movie relies way too much on jump scares, probably because they...
  12. ocelotlrama jaguar

Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning 1/10 This movie is bullshit! I don't know why I decided to see it again because I hated it when I first saw it in 2006. I guess I was in the mood to watch something awful, and boy, does this movie define that word. HARD. Between this and The Human...
  13. ocelotlrama jaguar

Inside Out 10/10 Loved it! Very refreshing to see Pixar make something new instead of relying on sequels or typical Disney princess filler like Brave. Now I'm looking forward to The Good Dinosaur later this year. =D
  14. ocelotlrama jaguar

Home 10/10 Loved it! What an adorable movie! I recommend seeing it if you haven't.
  15. ocelotlrama jaguar

A Troll in Central Park 5/10 I'm not a Don Bluth fan and sure, this is not one of his best movies, but it's adequate if you just want to watch something that's silly. I actually liked this movie as a kid for that reason and I honestly thought the Nostalgia Critic was too harsh when he gave his...
  16. ocelotlrama jaguar

The Human Centipede 0/10 Absolute trash! I need fucking brain bleach...
  17. ocelotlrama jaguar

Bio-Dome 0/10 I wanted to see how awful this movie was because a friend of mine who owned it said it was so awful you want to tear your eardrums out and bleach your brain with the strongest detergent just to get the memories out. I've also read and heard some not so flattering reviews of...
  18. ocelotlrama jaguar

Volcano 7/10 I remember seeing this movie for the first time when it came out on home video. I was 11 years old and I thought it was the coolest thing I had ever seen at the time! The special effects were what really stuck with me and I remember just loving them. I have seen this movie...
  19. ocelotlrama jaguar

The Room 6/10 *Sigh* I finally watched this movie after hearing so much about it. I don't think I am going to be adding anything that hasn't already been said, but I'm going to state my feelings on this movie anyways. This movie is as bad as everyone says. I don't know what the hell I just...
  20. ocelotlrama jaguar

I saw The Wizard last night. I haven't seen that movie in years, yet I remember loving it as a kid. Now, not so much. 2/10 What a terrible movie. If I wanted to watch an hour and a half-long commercial for the Nintendo Entertainment System, I would just go to YouTube and watch the original...
Back
Top Bottom