Search results for query: *

1. ocelotlrama jaguar

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Same. Only instead of messing up my address, the Pokemon Center website is just slow to ship. >.> Probably have to wait until Monday to play these games, as well, since my postal lady came this morning with nothing. First time in decades I haven't played a game on release date. Thanks, Pokemon...
  2. ocelotlrama jaguar

Today I decided to play online just for the hell of it. Some battles were won and lost. There was one where I accidentally entered singles and I just wanted to see how I would do. The other person forfeited right away. I'm guessing they accidentally entered singles, too. :ROFLMAO: However...
  3. ocelotlrama jaguar

I hate it when I give a person an opportunity to completely dominate the match and take out all of my Pokemon. Last night I was playing against a guy who had a Cloyster that managed to get a Shell Smash in because I was too afraid of their other Pokemon (which was a Metagross). I should have...
  4. ocelotlrama jaguar

Three different online battle moments: 1. I accidentally attended a Singles battle with a Doubles team when I logged in. I lost, of course, since my team was never made for singles (in fairness, I got two out of three knocked out). 2. The second time I was in a Doubles battle, the person I got...
  5. ocelotlrama jaguar

I was breeding for an Aerodactyl wanting a Jolly nature. Problem is I had no Ditto with a Jolly nature and the only Aerodactyl I had was male, so I couldn't use a female Flying Egg Group Pokemon to breed with it. So, I decided to breed the Aerodactyl with a Ditto with perfect stats but no Jolly...
  6. ocelotlrama jaguar

^^^ Using Tapus/Ultra Beasts = unfun time. Christ, whatever happened to using your favorites to win instead of what's in the stats? Unless you actually consider the Tapus/UBs your favorites (which I doubt), I just assume I'm going to lose as soon as I see my opponent having two or more on their...
  7. ocelotlrama jaguar

Fighting Toxapex in online battles. It's really a cheap Pokemon if you don't have anything to counter it. I see it becoming a mainstay in competitions with the likes of Mega Kangashkan, Aegislash, and Therian Landorus.
  8. ocelotlrama jaguar

I was chaining for a shiny Oricorio but because I was falling asleep, I accidentally knocked out the one I had on screen instead of using False Swipe. 102 calls that don't happen often and I blew it.
  9. ocelotlrama jaguar

I managed to chain a shiny Elekid after I don't know how many tries. The problem is he won't freaking stop calling for help! 20 times in a row and it's still going on. I'm afraid he's going to run out of moves and use Struggle. =(
  10. ocelotlrama jaguar

My brother and I had a race to finish our Pokedexes and he won. >.> Now he has the shiny charm and he's already caught two shinies while I'm still at 95%.
  11. ocelotlrama jaguar

Trying to catch Beldum is a complete pain in the ass. I've paralyzed it, had the health down to red, and I've already wasted about 30 Ultra Balls and an hour of my time trying to get just one. I still have yet to succeed. That catch rate of 3 is absolutely ridiculous for a Pokemon like this. I...
  12. ocelotlrama jaguar

Was training my Rhyhorn in the Pokemon Tower, who knows Dig. All I wanted to do was check how many more experience points were needed to go to the next level in the stats page, but I accidentally clicked Dig, sending me back to the last Pokemon Center I was at. The last location? All the way in...
  13. ocelotlrama jaguar

I love (and by love, I mean HATE) how when breeding for a Timid Protean Froakie, I get every single speed boosting nature BUT Timid (because I have no Ditto or Water 1 Pokemon with Timid). I got Jolly, Naive, and Hasty, but not fucking Timid! Oh wait, I did get Timid, but with the Torrent...
  14. ocelotlrama jaguar

Got a Latios that I was looking forward to using. Checked his nature.. Adamant Son of a bitch.
  15. ocelotlrama jaguar

I just lost an online match to some random guy with a lime-green shiny Ursaring. He was decent as he seemed to put good moves on his Pokemon and they seemed to have been EV trained, but the item he put on on his Ursaring was to be the death of me. It was down to my Salamence, who was at 3/4...
  16. ocelotlrama jaguar

I once found a shiny in one of the worst places to encounter on... the Safari zone. :( I didn't catch it and I was super mad. >:( Also when I get a critical hit on something I want to catch. I hate that! Funny how I never get those critical hits when they matter. >.>
Back
Top Bottom