Search results for query: *

1. omahanime

GO Pokémon GO Adventure Log & Stories Thread!

Yes, the second Rattata is the better of the 2, but don't power up Rattata. They're too common and you want too save all your Stardust for battlers(maybe defenders). Yes, if I got an upper 80's shiny karp with 15 Attack, it would be evolve in a picosecond. Hold off evolving Swablu. Some...
  2. omahanime

There are apps that by looking the Pokémon's stats will calculate its IV's and give you a percentage as compared to perfect. see @Iggy spoiler A higher IV Pokémon battles so much better. I won't evolve my 70% shiny karp because that is over 57 Pinap catches.
  3. omahanime

Was it a good karp? Locally someone dropped almost 500 candies into a 37% shiny. I love Gyarados(who knew) and I won't evolve my 70% shiny.
  4. omahanime

(y) Caught Groudon, another Unown, and Pinaped & caught 2 100% Slakoth today (y)
  5. omahanime

Caught a shiny Sableye.:)
  6. omahanime

Sometimes you just need to say no! Entei raid time was running out. 2 people showed up wanting to join. My phone showed Entei was in yellow. Everybody else said yes and jumped out. Our phones were low and running hot, and took a bit. The newcomers didn't want to give us time to heal up.
  7. omahanime

The wife left me her phone, so I did a morning Entei raid. Caught her a 88% Entei, me yeah a 88% Entei
  8. omahanime

Here is something that happened Sunday. A woman went to her first Entei raid. A perfect Entei popped up and she caught it on the first ball.
  9. omahanime

Went to an Entei raid. While waiting for last person 2 Magikarp and a Dratini spawned. Everybody walked over to catch.(y)
  10. omahanime

While at a raid, I overheard an amusing story: 'My last raid was at a business. Park the car, go running up to a group of people standing outside. As it was dawning to me that something was wrong because no one was looking at their phone. One of them held up a cigarette and said "I think the...
  11. omahanime

I leveled up to 33 today.
  12. omahanime

Eevee are quite common here. I've caught 419 of them, but only about 3 have good IV. I'm still a way to go on my dark badge.
  13. omahanime

You should see what having a legendary does to a lower level raid. The wife about did a Quilava raid with just her Moltres. Did Croconaw with just Zapdos. Raids have really changed the game for beginners. My wife is about hit level 21, no Eeveelutions. I think I had a full set by level 19.
  14. omahanime

While my wife was on vacation, we both played the on the way to the zoo and other errands. Did some lower level raids with her. I found it it very fun to just go to a raid and do it.
  15. omahanime

Caught 2 Ditto within 1/2 hour, today.
  16. omahanime

I found a Larvitar and across the street was Grimer.
  17. omahanime

For what I saw Larvitar were very scarce.
  18. omahanime

Caught Aerodactyl and Grimer. Hatched a Tyrogue I'm at 212/218
Back
Top Bottom