• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. osieorb18

Mafia Great Expectations Mafia

Also, thanks for hosting, @DekuNut. No worries, everyone gets busy.
  2. osieorb18

This was fun. I was second guessing the Space and Rainbow reads at the end, but I felt pretty confident on Tood. It was nice to play with some new faces! I haven't had a chance to stretch my haiku chops in a while, so that was cool. I have two signups up on Mafia Colosseum, and I may see some...
  3. osieorb18

My reads concluded Space is the less scummy one But Tood is still top.
  4. osieorb18

Okay, I'll Vote: Tood It does make the most sense here. Heart, heart, wink, and point!
  5. osieorb18

Wait a second here... Is Tood the better choice here? Rainbow protecting? I trust Dawn for sure. And then Space more than others. So Rainbow/Tood team.
  6. osieorb18

I thought I was dead. I guess I will keep this brief: I'll Vote: Rainbow Cloud
  7. osieorb18

Where's activity? I figured that we might see Some more posts this game? Everyone's silent! Hello there, anybody home? Is Pikochu it?
  8. osieorb18

If Merlin trueclaims, Avalon is a lost game. Not the case this game. The track of your posts: "It's best to wait for Mido." "Pikochu is wrong." "Screw third vote logic." "Screw strongest player logic." "HD is townie." "Mido might be town." "RainbowCloud is likely wrong." "People said" (You...
  9. osieorb18

It is uncontested. Less risk than a Merlin claim. Has scum given up? This game does appear To be a bit too easy. Just putting out there.
  10. osieorb18

Dawning pushed away... From Mido in their own way. Notable, I thought. Not obvious scum. But a scum point all the same. Yet positives there.
  11. osieorb18

I read null on you. Scummy is on Pikochu. Yes on sportsmanship.
  12. osieorb18

This game does present... Avalon plus some features. Elims and scumchat. I do quite believe A solution's in my sight. The team may be found. HD's claim rings true. Rainbow's analysis looks good. Rainbow starts Mido. I did read Space last. But here they go for my reads. Some mindmeld...
  13. osieorb18

Hello, fellow town! I hope to see you around! Catch up is inbound.
Back
Top Bottom