Search results for query: *

1. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

Should regional variants become a series mainstay?

I Disagree. . . Some of the Designs of Regional Varients are make the pokemon look better; have a Better Moveset & more advantageous Pokemon Typing; Have In-universe Lore for changing so drastically(giving an actual reason within the world inside of the game/anime/etc that's much deeper than...
  2. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

I Mean; It DOES Make sense for them to keep it; not only to add more Lore & also connect the Pokemon world to the Real-Life Animal Adaptations that exist in Real Life, where certain Species have changed in order to Adapt to their environments. . . I'm All For it becoming a Series Mainstay after...
  3. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

I Thought the Surfing Pikachu was a Reference to a Minigame from the earlier video games. . .
  4. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

I Sure hope so. . . Why ELSE would they be called regional varients if they weren't gonna be in future regions? If they really WERE planning on ditching them after alola; they should've justed called them alola forms. . .
  5. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

No It doesn't. and I Disagree. . .
  6. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

There's ONLY So Many Shadow Balls it can use before using up all its PP on that move. . . and running out of stamina & Endurance. . .
  7. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

Because there's only so much fleeing & dodging it could do; Especially when surrounded by sand where any pile of sand could be part of Palossand; and even if Raichu could figure out where Palossand is; it could run out of stamina & endurance from so much dodging and Palossand could also catch up...
  8. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

But it's STILL out of range of its jaws for it to EAT it. . . and It could just DODGE the shadow ball; like Pokemon are able to do in the anime. . . who said that move ever had to hit. . .
  9. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

even So; Alola Raichu could Float away and avoid it by staying off the ground; The advantages are NOT related to type-advantage; it's by survivability and the ability to safely get away & out of reach of the predatory sand castle ghost . . .
  10. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

I actually think that's the True reason. . . because that's a certainly more Logical & reasonable explaination than Just Because Pancakes. . .
  11. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

OK. . . Why don't we all just all have our own opinions, and just simply agree to disagree and leave it at that. . .
  12. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

No it's not; It makes things new by not just using the same old designs for the same old pokemon; giving them new designs, new typings, and Reasons FOR Said Typings. . . Like alola Vulpix being Ice-type due to its cold Habitat; or Alola Marowak being Ghost type due to the Ghost of Cubone's...
  13. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

I Definitely want to see Galaran/Galarian Forms of Pokemon; I.E. Galar's Regional varients of Past Pokemon. . .
  14. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

I Think Regional Varients should be added OUTSIDE of Alola; and not just Alola forms either; Maybe OTHER Regions could have Regional varients of OTHER Generations of Pokemon, Like Gen 2!!
  15. p0pp1i0D3f3nd3r

Yes; Because Who Knows What Gamefreak could do to make Older Pokemon better with a Different Type, Different Different Appearence, and Different Abilities that are specific to a certain region!!
Back
Top Bottom